• Show
Clear All

• Rideout
    started a topic Fort Steilacoom Open **A-tier** June 23 & 24

Fort Steilacoom Open **A-tier** June 23 & 24

Registration and tournament information for the

Fort Steilacoom Open

can be found at Northwest Sign-Up.

Thank you Mandos Disc Golf Pro Shop for coming on as a major sponsor this year.

Thank you Ryan Gwillim for returning a third year to manage the score tent. I'm happy to say it will be Firefly Disc Golf managing the score tent this year as Steve Carson will be joining the FSO team.

**Advanced winner will take home a killer new portable basket.

More information will be coming soon.

• emmarose
    replied
    Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
    Wow..........great pics eric........as always!
    beautiful photos, eric! and again, thank you for being there... i got my game back together as soon as you showed up... so, maybe next time you can just follow my card the whole weekend?

Leave a comment:

• SPIDER-DAN
    replied
    Wow..........great pics eric........as always!

Leave a comment:

• jeffmonty
    replied
    Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
    Great Tourney Rideout and Company!
    Really Enjoyed my First A-Tier.
    Could not get a birdie to save my life but with the horrible weather it turned out pars are pretty good for you score!

That rain was just amazing...looking at the round ratings it appears to have had a 3 stroke impact on the Northwest course!!
    Congrats BJ!! First "A" tier and you get the win? Bagger!!!

Leave a comment:

• guitodd
    replied
    its on !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
    Is there a typo on the pdga website? It shows Todd Bates as the winner of Adv Masters. Maybe it's just a different Todd Bates and not the one that drives a motorhome to Ellensburg for a tourney in Walla Walla........
    Ouccchh!!!! I cant wait to kick your ass all over shelton. Make sure to drink some Ensure, take your pill,and do your stretches. It wont be long now till you can move on to the grandmasters division where you can try for a top 4 finish again....I mean should you survive shelton!

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolly View Post
    Kyle didn't "give" anything away. Ricky came back strong, no doubt about it.. Would you walk up to Kyle and say he lost it? Kyle even stated that he gave nothing away on his Facebook today, and gave all the credit to Ricky.
    Well, his last round was rated a 984 I believe. I will retract my statement and say it correctly.

Ricky threw an 1104 rated final? DAMN. Crabtree lost because Ricky was en fuego? Damn that sucks.

Leave a comment:

• REDFIVE
    replied
    Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    Ricky Wysocki threw an 1104 rated final?!?!?! DAMN. Crabtree gave away 6 strokes to take second?!?!?! DAMN.
    Not sure he gave them away as much as they were taken. 1104 is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• ericedge
    replied
    I had a great time coming down to Steilly on Sunday and snapping off a bunch of PICTURES. Click on a picture to see a larger version, or just hit "slideshow".

Wow, what an amazing final 9. Ricky Wysocki really had it going on. All five of the guys in the finals had great shots but Wysocki was just in the zone.

Leave a comment:

• Rolly
    replied
    Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    Ricky Wysocki threw an 1104 rated final?!?!?! DAMN. Crabtree gave away 6 strokes to take second?!?!?! DAMN.
    Kyle didn't "give" anything away. Ricky came back strong, no doubt about it.. Would you walk up to Kyle and say he lost it? Kyle even stated that he gave nothing away on his Facebook today, and gave all the credit to Ricky.

Leave a comment:

• maco capo
    replied
    Next year Rideout should give out tank tops in the players packs instead of rainjackets!

Leave a comment:

• EnigmaSquad
    replied
    Great Tourney Rideout and Company!
    Really Enjoyed my First A-Tier.
    Could not get a birdie to save my life but with the horrible weather it turned out pars are pretty good for you score!

That rain was just amazing...looking at the round ratings it appears to have had a 3 stroke impact on the Northwest course!!

Leave a comment:

• Jason Philips
    replied
    Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
    this was my only park job of the tournament. Champ Leopard, under the basket.fun hole. Yes hole 8 killed me. I took a 9 round one, and a 7 round 2.
    I took a 10 on hole 8 in the rain and took a 6 the next day. What a difference a day makes.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mowens404
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
    I managed to snap one quick photo yesterday. I believe this is the fairway for 11 NW. The weather yesterday made it all worth it. Every bad shot, every bit of rain, any of the trees I hit, this one day of immaculate weather (During the round) is what made it all better.

For those not there. This hole sits at 320 feet with the basket at the right. This shot is about 20 feet off the teepad.

Hole 8 was just plain vicious and I think it caused a lot of players extra strokes for the round. I heard lots of cursing in regards to the hole.

And PS: Thank you Rob for hosting me and my dog. Was nice to have a place where I could take a shower and get cleaned up in the morning.

this was my only park job of the tournament. Champ Leopard, under the basket.fun hole. Yes hole 8 killed me. I took a 9 round one, and a 7 round 2.

Leave a comment:

• Jason Philips
    replied
    I managed to snap one quick photo yesterday. I believe this is the fairway for 11 NW. The weather yesterday made it all worth it. Every bad shot, every bit of rain, any of the trees I hit, this one day of immaculate weather (During the round) is what made it all better.

For those not there. This hole sits at 320 feet with the basket at the right. This shot is about 20 feet off the teepad.

Hole 8 was just plain vicious and I think it caused a lot of players extra strokes for the round. I heard lots of cursing in regards to the hole.

And PS: Thank you Rob for hosting me and my dog. Was nice to have a place where I could take a shower and get cleaned up in the morning.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X