X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlovell31 View Post
    Whats up with the fundraiser discs, Rideout? You already know i have spot on my wall for this one. How much, where do you want the money sent and when do you wanna meet up at steilly?

Super Color discs are $30 and the Hot Stamps are $20. When are you going to the course next?
    WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
      The Best Western probably isn't bad, but it is quite old. I don't know about the room conditions.

The LaQuinta by the freeway is what I would probably go with. It's a little farther away but it is a newer place.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
        Super Color discs are $30 and the Hot Stamps are $20. When are you going to the course next?
        I am going to be out there sometime between monday-wednesday. What models did they come in? I bought a 2011 sidewinder and the damn thing is hard to hang up lol.

I dont need the supercolor one but the hotstamp one will be a nice addition.

Comment

I am going to be out there sometime between monday-wednesday. What models did they come in? I bought a 2011 sidewinder and the damn thing is hard to hang up lol.

I dont need the supercolor one but the hotstamp one will be a nice addition.
          Hot Stamps are $20

Sidewinder
          XCaliber
          Teebird
          Firebird (I have a few super flat Firebirds left and they are $30)

Give me a call or shoot me a text before heading out there next week. I should be able to meet you within a couple hours of the time you call - I'll be working near the course.

Comment

Alright cool. Thanks a bunch Mike. Ill probably be out there around 1. Not sure which day though but ill call you a few hours before i go just to give you a heads up. Any of those models in glo?

Comment

Any of those models in glo?

All four models glow.

Comment

Hey Mike,
                perhaps this has already been stated but as there are about 5 pages of posts, not sure if i could find it. So, I'll just ask, probably again. I am just curious about what the player's pack is looking like this year. I know it's always great, so I'm just wondering. Can't wait for two weeks to go by. Hope the weather holds up for that weekend. Thanks!
                "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
                  Hey Mike,
                  perhaps this has already been stated but as there are about 5 pages of posts, not sure if i could find it. So, I'll just ask, probably again. I am just curious about what the player's pack is looking like this year. I know it's always great, so I'm just wondering. Can't wait for two weeks to go by. Hope the weather holds up for that weekend. Thanks!

Hey Todd

You will be receiving a Medium Tusk/Charcoal jacket reading "2012 Fort Steilacoom Open".

Comment

Where is the like button!!
                    PDGA # 31451
                    2 Mini Aces
                    74 Aces
                    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                    DISC GOLF OR DIE
                    BOB CABAL
                    DISCVANGO
                    JEFF ELLIOT
                    G-MAN
                    JORDAN LEWIS
                    JEFF HAGERTY
                    JAMES GARCELON
                    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

• alright mike ill be out there around 1 tomorrow and i would like a glow teebird please. dont care much about weight as its wall plastic. thanks a bunch see ya tomorrow. ill still call you in the am to remind you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                        Hey Todd

You will be receiving a Medium Tusk/Charcoal jacket reading "2012 Fort Steilacoom Open".

oh yeah!! I totally forgot since it has been so long since I signed up, thanks for the reminder!
                        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

• got room for camping

If your a semi quiet camper, not too much partying, I got room for tents in the back yard. I am 6 miles from the course. You can contact me at wedoitall4you@yahoo.com. We have guests over from east of the mountains every year to play the FSO and always have more room. Bathrooms, barbque and a hot tub are always available for the worn out golfers. See you all next week!

Comment

• Man, I can hardly believe how fast these guys are whipping these courses into shape. They are ahead of schedule and it looks fantastic out there.

Unfortunately Mark Kilmer, who is often the driving force for these work parties, will not be playing this year, but Mark has alerted me to three workers who have earned their spot in the advanced division for the FSO. These three players have already signed up, but they will be reimbursed for their efforts. These players are: Jeremy Pritchett, Jeremy Frieling, & Kevin Holland (passing along to Dylan Holland).

Thank you for all your hard work!!!!

Skills Clinic

A skills clinic will be hosted by Tim Skellenger & Ricky Wysocki on Friday, June 22. It will begin at 5:30 and last about an hour.

This clinic will be broken into two groups. Tim Skellenger will work with the beginners on basic throwing techniques. Ricky Wysocki will work with more advanced players on different throwing styles and on adding more power to both backhand & forehand shots.

Both groups will put emphasis on putting for about 30 minutes and on driving/upshots for about 30 minutes.

The clinic is totally free of charge so whether you're part of the event or not, come out and see what these pros have to offer.

Mike

Comment

• I will continue updating this post with current registration information.

All players choosing to pay on the day of the event will have a $10 fee added to their entry.

I will continue holding six spots for touring pros and all spots for those on the wait list until Friday afternoon. On Friday afternoon, at 2:00 pm, all held spots will be released.

Wait listers - please sign up with a direct payment through Paypal (info listed below).

Wait List & Direct Payment Information

When there is an * by your name – you may register with a direct payment through Paypal. Make the Paypal payment to:

northwest.signup@gmail.com

Players with a Paypal account should select “purchase of services”.

Players without a Paypal account should select “buying something”.

$65.25 intermediate divisions & $85.25 advanced divisions

Current Wait List

*Anthony Chivers - not attending
                              *Jason Carr - registered advanced
                              *Hector Diakow - registered
                              *Jason Markin - registered advanced
                              *Brandon Monger
                              *John Boyko - registered advanced
                              *Daneil Choate - registered intermediate
                              *Tom Stevens
                              *James Huestis - registered advanced master
                              *Rob Dean - registered advanced master
                              *Eric Langsam
                              *Douglas Whitney
                              *Nick Wood
                              *Nicholas Shuler - registered intermediate
                              *Mike Hodson - registered
                              *Joe Plummer - registered
                              *Eric Mesford - registered
                              *Mike Dudley

Last edited by Rideout; June 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM. Reason: added *

Comment

• Friday's clinic has added Sarah Hokom to help with sidearm skills. She may also take the ladies off to the side to help with specific skills.

Thank you Tim, Ricky, & Sarah for doing this.
                                Last edited by Rideout; June 19th, 2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X