X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo mike!

i think it's time to send out some personal invitations to your pro ladies...

thank you very much.

emma
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I would like to apologize for my dumb question and dumber responses earlier on this post. I was obviously not in a good mood and NOT thinking when I asked about the money and responded poorly. oh well, we all make dumb mistakes. I just wanted to say sorry. I look forward to this event and for the real tourny season to start...thank you for the responses. all you that gave me a hard time...i deserved it. take it easy.
      "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Hey Everyone!!!!

I'm super stoked to see some new faces coming to the FSO this year and, Kris, why don't you just go ahead and get signed up already.

Emma - I would be very surprised if Jessie didn't show up to represent Washington, but I'd also love to see Leslie & Melodie make it over from Spokane. I'm currently in the process of trying to get Des Reading to commit (I fear the Majestic may make this difficult). I think it would be awesome to get some of those California ladies to come up like Val & Anni. I know, I only threw a few names out there, but, trust me; I would love to see this event fill up with both pro & am ladies... Huge Shout Out to JAMIE ADAMS who is making this her third year in a row traveling down from Alaska for this tourney.

Ski - You definitely get the high-five for signing up so dang quick - I thought it was a glitch at first, but you were just on top of it!!!

Jeff, the master of Stir & Settle forum abilities, always looking forward to your company. Consider my place your vacation station after working your ass off at the Fling (my new place is a little smaller, but you actually get a couch this time).

I don't know why I'm throwing this one out there, but I just bought my wife a new doggie and so the peeps that come to the FSO just may be lucky enough to see him - soooo, that's why everyone should hurry up and get signed up.

dog

Mike

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
          Hey Everyone!!!!

I'm super stoked to see some new faces coming to the FSO this year and, Kris, why don't you just go ahead and get signed up already.

Emma - I would be very surprised if Jessie didn't show up to represent Washington, but I'd also love to see Leslie & Melodie make it over from Spokane. I'm currently in the process of trying to get Des Reading to commit (I fear the Majestic may make this difficult). I think it would be awesome to get some of those California ladies to come up like Val & Anni. I know, I only threw a few names out there, but, trust me; I would love to see this event fill up with both pro & am ladies... Huge Shout Out to JAMIE ADAMS who is making this her third year in a row traveling down from Alaska for this tourney.

Ski - You definitely get the high-five for signing up so dang quick - I thought it was a glitch at first, but you were just on top of it!!!

Jeff, the master of Stir & Settle forum abilities, always looking forward to your company. Consider my place your vacation station after working your ass off at the Fling (my new place is a little smaller, but you actually get a couch this time).

I don't know why I'm throwing this one out there, but I just bought my wife a new doggie and so the peeps that come to the FSO just may be lucky enough to see him - soooo, that's why everyone should hurry up and get signed up.

dog

Mike

Couch w/puppy?

I am sooo there. I can't wait amigo. And not only because it means we're done with the Fling. Heh.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Well, I was on the fence but now that there are puppies involved. I'm in!
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Attn: You must be a PDGA member and bring a puppy in order to play in the FSO. Thank you for your compliance, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                Attn: You must be a PDGA member and bring a puppy in order to play in the FSO. Thank you for your compliance, that is all.
                ... i don't have a puppy but i like other people's puppies (also other people's babies) and i can bring doggy biscuits... can i still play?

Comment

Just bring enough biscuits for all the puppies and I think you'll be allowed to play, but Mike has final say.

Comment

If I sign up can I opt for a rad Mens jacket instead of a Womens Jacket? (:

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      ... i don't have a puppy but i like other people's puppies (also other people's babies) and i can bring doggy biscuits... can i still play?
                      No

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                        If I sign up can I opt for a rad Mens jacket instead of a Womens Jacket? (:
                        no.

and you have to wear makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                          no.

and you have to wear makeup.
                          *sigh*

I miss playing with all the sassy Oregon ladies. Thank goodness tourney season is kicking off!!!

<3

Comment

Ladies Ladies - please keep fighting

Tanya, for you, anything.

Searching for a handful of dependable volunteers. I will order player pack jackets for those that commit to volunteering before the cutoff date. Volunteers receiving a jacket will be expected to help all weekend. This isn't tough work but it is important work, and you'll be able to watch a whole lotta golf.

Please contact me if you are interested in volunteering.
                            mikerideout@challengediscgolf.com

Mike

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
                              Ladies Ladies - please keep fighting

Tanya, for you, anything.

Searching for a handful of dependable volunteers. I will order player pack jackets for those that commit to volunteering before the cutoff date. Volunteers receiving a jacket will be expected to help all weekend. This isn't tough work but it is important work, and you'll be able to watch a whole lotta golf.

Please contact me if you are interested in volunteering.
                              mikerideout@challengediscgolf.com

Mike

THANK YOU!!! Now I feel all special.

Also, I am super psyched for my first FSO! Thanks for all your hard work (:

Comment

Originally posted by Tanya Spence View Post
                                *sigh*

I miss playing with all the sassy Oregon ladies. Thank goodness tourney season is kicking off!!!

<3
                                what!?! you don't have sass in WA!?!

duuuuude...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X