Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    so we are SCREWED or what ? oh now i know the name of your boat
    You're not screwed. This will be fixed when the TD submits the final TD report to the PDGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      You're not screwed. This will be fixed when the TD submits the final TD report to the PDGA.
      Cool .. this was my first event as a PDGA member so i was kinda bummed when i didn't see it... Thanks
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
        Cool .. this was my first event as a PDGA member so i was kinda bummed when i didn't see it... Thanks
        Ya I contacted the PDGA about not having a rating for the event. They said once the TD submits the paperwork we will get our ratings for the rounds. I didn't join the PDGA to not get a rating lol.

Comment

You should also think about joining the Advanced division....
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
            Ya Think .that was his first ever singles tourny Great job Stephen . now move UP. LOL
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

True... But he did shoot a beatable round the second day... And I was on his card for day 1, and he was playing good golf, but he was getting ALL the lucky bounces, too... it was just one of those days for him

Comment

It was a great first tournament! I felt like I learned a lot about tournament play (slowness), and how the nerves can get to you if you let them. As for the second round, I didn't stick with my plan to play conservative and ended up OB 4 times. With how poor I felt my round went, I still ended up 2 over which wasn't bad considering.

Comment

Any idea on when this tourney will be updated? No Am ratings and missing my PDGA #. I have left emails and voice mails for the TD with no response.
                  www.rewindb.com

Comment

Any idea on when this tourney will be updated? No Am ratings and missing my PDGA #. I have left emails and voice mails for the TD with no response.
                    Good luck man, Kaleb isnt easy to get a hold of, and I live in the same town as him!! LOCAL RUMOR MILL says the PDGA is not happy with how this tourney was ran...

Comment

I was hoping kaleb would have atleast submitted the paperwork so we can get a rating for this tournament

Comment

This tournament was in April and still no update WTF? What is the hold up? What is the problem?

HANDLE YOUR F#*KING BUSINESS!
                        www.rewindb.com

Comment

This tournament was in April and still no update WTF? What is the hold up? What is the problem?

HANDLE YOUR F#*KING BUSINESS!
                          I was wondering the same thing .So called him today . He said it was a done deal already , but he will call the PDGA and find out what's up . I will see him later this week ,and i'll talk to him again . That's all i know .
                          PDGA # 52916
                          CRDGC
                          TCDGC
                          FWWDGC
                          PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X