Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the AMs? This was my first eastside tourney. What is the average tourney update time?
    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
      What about the AMs? This was my first eastside tourney. What is the average tourney update time?
      For the ASC it is the same day For WRO...well Kaleb will get it updated eventually....

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CMC206
        Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
        For the ASC it is the same day For WRO...well Kaleb will get it updated eventually....
        do you think if we all called him he would hurry up
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
          Top 4 in open were
          1- Kyle Crabtree
          2- Brian Cook
          3- Jesse Garcia
          4- Marty Cook
          Wow. We all knew it would happen, but there it is in print...

Congratulations to Marty, and I mean that. You know, your legacy lives on!

Of course, Brian, well it goes without saying, congratulations to you as well: all I can add is: good or not, I will never forget that 2500-foot-plus lost-forever max-weight sidearm-Monster shot at Crystal Mountain Summit...

That sh** was INSANE!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CMC206

do you think if we all called him he would hurry up
            No, it would take him longer...just to tease us

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
              Wow. We all knew it would happen, but there it is in print...

Congratulations to Marty, and I mean that. You know, your legacy lives on!

Of course, Brian, well it goes without saying, congratulations to you as well: all I can add is: good or not, I will never forget that 2500-foot-plus lost-forever max-weight sidearm-Monster shot at Crystal Mountain Summit...

That sh** was INSANE!
              And Brian came back from the 2nd card to take second place, shooting the low round of the tourney, 69 (-12)... Marty played "horribly" his first 9 holes on Sunday ( his horrible is probably pretty damn good for the rest of us)... Jesse played awesome golf, and was tied with Kyle after Saturday, but Kyle played unbeatable golf for the first 18 holes on Sunday... I can't wait to watch Jesse and Marty try to hold down their home course against Kyle next weekend at the Aloha Sushi Classic

Comment

And Brian came back from the 2nd card to take second place, shooting the low round of the tourney, 69 (-12)... Marty played "horribly" his first 9 holes on Sunday ( his horrible is probably pretty damn good for the rest of us)... Jesse played awesome golf, and was tied with Kyle after Saturday, but Kyle played unbeatable golf for the first 18 holes on Sunday... I can't wait to watch Jesse and Marty try to hold down their home course against Kyle next weekend at the Aloha Sushi Classic
                Both Marty and Jesse can hold their own in WW. I will give Jesse an edge though for he has almost sickening distance on both blue and black. It will come down to who putts best
                However, Brian is the person to beat since he is the reigning ASC champ.

Comment

Oh and dont forget that Brian had some early bad luck shots on those lovely tri city baskets

Comment

Oh and dont forget that Brian had some early bad luck shots on those lovely tri city baskets
                    Everyone had some unlucky tri city bounces... Brian has the edge due to being the champ... Jesse has the edge due to his freakish distance, but Marty has good D and a killer short game... And of course, Kyle Crabtree is playing great golf... It should be a great tournament to watch!!

Comment

Results are posted, sooner than I expected

Comment

Results are posted, sooner than I expected
                        where are the AMS ratings
                        PDGA # 52916
                        CRDGC
                        TCDGC
                        FWWDGC
                        PDGC

Comment

In addition to my PDGA # not being listed I think there might be a mistake on my last round score. If I remember correctly I shot a +12 on Sunday which would be 93. It says 92. So either someone read it wrong or I made a mistake in my addition. If I shot a 92 then my score would be 94 for a stroke penalty for adding my score wrong. I hope its not my math skills.

Chris Cox 12298
                          www.rewindb.com

Comment

For the one click folk out there.....results are here

Any mistakes you see please contact the TD to correct...since they will have to send in a corrected TD report as well.

-Kris

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                              where are the AMS ratings
                              If my spider senses are correct he did not tell the website which course your division played.
                              However since you played the same course as the pros (.or did you play the am pads on the bay?) see if any advanced or pro shot your score...and like magic you know your round rating
                              If you played the long bays then 931 first round 887 second round..if not then you are in the same boat as I

Comment

If my spider senses are correct he did not tell the website which course your division played.
                                However since you played the same course as the pros (.or did you play the am pads on the bay?) see if any advanced or pro shot your score...and like magic you know your round rating
                                If you played the long bays then 931 first round 887 second round..if not then you are in the same boat as I
                                so we are SCREWED or what ? oh now i know the name of your boat
                                PDGA # 52916
                                CRDGC
                                TCDGC
                                FWWDGC
                                PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X