Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a little heads up ..Kaleb has been getting 3 or 4 calls a day so i would be getting ahold of him soon .FIELD LIMIT 108
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

Windy River sign ups on the PDGA
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Any idea on what the am player packs are going to be? Custom tournament stamp? Just wondering. Sounds like this tournament once again will be a blast! Thanks to all putting this on.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Forgive me if I am missing something, but I don't see a sign up link on there... Do I have to give my money to Joe or Kaleb, or can I sign up online somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
            Forgive me if I am missing something, but I don't see a sign up link on there... Do I have to give my money to Joe or Kaleb, or can I sign up online somewhere?
            No you didnt miss it . i jumped the gun those are the one that mailed him their entry , or paid in person. my bad . .
            He will be taking sign-ups on Friday DUB'S Tee Time @ 4:20 on 4-20-12
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
              Any idea on what the am player packs are going to be? Custom tournament stamp? Just wondering. Sounds like this tournament once again will be a blast! Thanks to all putting this on.
              thats not why peeps come play Kaleb's tourneys ..I'll Have to get back with you on that
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

No, but it may decide whether someone plays adv or donates to open. Right? And I don't think it is wrong that people want to know what thier $$$ is going toward either. Just sayin. Not a deal breaker either way but was just curious. I have always heard great things about this tournament and know it will again be a lot of fun.
                Last edited by JR Stengele; April 11th, 2012, 12:13 PM.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                  No, but it may decide whether someone plays adv or donates to open. Right? And I don't think it is wrong that people want to know what thier $$$ is going toward either. Just sayin. Not a deal breaker either way but was just curious. I have always heard great things about this tournament and know it will again be a lot of fun.
                  I'm just posting the Windy for everyone to know about it . And trying to answer the easy ???? .. I really don't know anymore than what the flier says.
                  I'm assuming t-shirt & disc BUT don't Quote me on it !!
                  Hope you can make it JR havent played with ya sence Mt.Adams
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

Comment

^ Long overdue I know. With a 14 month year old, traveling to tournaments are just not as easy these days. I am trying to decide between this tournament and the LCO. Either way, hope to see you. Best wishes and again, thanks for the quick response. Wish I could play both tournaments as I know that they will be a great time. You eastsiders are always so welcomming!

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

No news to pass on , except the Wheather man says it's gonna be 75-80 this wknd.. so don't forget to pack your shorts !!!
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

And that the additional baskets should be out tomorrow

Comment

Random flip DUBS @ 4:20
                          PDGA # 52916
                          CRDGC
                          TCDGC
                          FWWDGC
                          PDGC

Comment

So who won in Open, no results posted on http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/89336

Results can be submitted without the final td report!
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

I would like to know how I placed as well.
                              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Top 4 in open were
                                1- Kyle Crabtree
                                2- Brian Cook
                                3- Jesse Garcia
                                4- Marty Cook

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...