Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with that ob string in front of 7's box it makes no sense at all, please explain how that should be an ob and where and how do you judge what's out? It's a half horseshoe mess with wooden stakes that are in the lay up area for a safe 2. It's going to force people to throw towards the river and cause more erosion on the banks and prob loose more disc's.

Comment

What about painting the whatever ob line that is in front of 7, that way no one gets punished for a good shot hitting a stake in the fairway and going ob?

Comment

Anybody know who was the top 5 pros
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

It's updated on the pdga site.

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
            It's updated on the pdga site.
            thanks and nice congrats
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

cour d'lene

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
              Anybody know who was the top 5 pros
              Ben Squires was the 5th man going into the Final 9 and played his way from the second card up to second place overall tying Wayne and besting Kyle and Marty. I would like to thank all the pros who played in the Final for giving the gallery way more than their monies worth.
              One of the things I enjoyed the most was watching Kyle and Big Dog Werth bomb the crap out of #17 in between rounds . The other thing was playing the hole 7-8 turn where the geese were on the pond and our scores plummeted like eagles in talon-locked mating flight.
              Jason Denver's, Nancy's and Lisa's photos will soon be posted up for everyone to see how splendid a time we the fortunate had at Downriver the entire weekend.
              Thanks to Deron and his staff, the SDGA, and especially Bob for presenting this year's DRO. I've already had a few but here's another;

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                Ben Squires was the 5th man going into the Final 9 and played his way from the second card up to second place overall tying Wayne and besting Kyle and Marty. I would like to thank all the pros who played in the Final for giving the gallery way more than their monies worth.
                One of the things I enjoyed the most was watching Kyle and Big Dog Werth bomb the crap out of #17 in between rounds . The other thing was playing the hole 7-8 turn where the geese were on the pond and our scores plummeted like eagles in talon-locked mating flight.
                Jason Denver's, Nancy's and Lisa's photos will soon be posted up for everyone to see how splendid a time we the fortunate had at Downriver the entire weekend.
                Thanks to Deron and his staff, the SDGA, and especially Bob for presenting this year's DRO. I've already had a few but here's another;
                Where will these photos be posted?

Comment

Yahoo Sports - Brian Cook Wins Disc Golf's Downriver Open in Spokane, Washington Cool!!
                  -

Comment

Thats's pretty cool. Unfotunately, the author has the same bad habit as I do by calling throws strokes.

"Following Cook in a tie at second place was Ben Squires of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, and Wayne Miller, both at just a stroke behind with a final score of 13-under par."

I can think of a few activites where you can count strokes, but none of them involve discs.
                    Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                      Thats's pretty cool. Unfotunately, the author has the same bad habit as I do by calling throws strokes.

"Following Cook in a tie at second place was Ben Squires of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, and Wayne Miller, both at just a stroke behind with a final score of 13-under par."

I can think of a few activites where you can count strokes, but none of them involve discs.
                      They are strokes...the throwing motion in disc golf falls in line with what I have found to be considered a stroke.

Comment

Roman Numerals?

Originally posted by DMajor View Post

Plus, it's a stroke of the pencil, every time you throw.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X