• Show
Clear All

Online Registration is ready @

PDGA Sign Up

Just click and register!
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Downriver's Looking Good

Downriver is looking awesome for this upcoming DRO.

A Special Thanks to Joe Barnett and his crew of GIT ER DONE people.

New gravel and bark has been filled into all the mud holes around the baskets and on the pathways. New wood chips are being spread on the greens where the ground has been compacted by play. The whole place is looking GREAT!

THOSE GUYS DESERVE A BREW

Comment

Originally posted by prospect View Post
        What are the discs this year?
        Any updates?
        PDGA #42116

Comment

DR Work Party

A few photos from a work party I was able to help out with recently. (Click photo for larger version) This is but a very small fraction of the amount of work Joe and crew has been doing out there to prepare for the DRO. Thanks fellas (and ladies!)
          -

Comment

Want to Play in the DRO?

The DRO is capped at 90 players. As of this morning there are over 70 spots already SOLD. Deron and Bob highly recommend you get your spot paid for ASAP. All registrations are timed and dated as they are received so in the event a waiting list is needed everyone will be in correct order. This message brought to you as a courtesy on behalf of the SDGA. Don't let this be you: Thank You, Gordy

Comment

Wow!!

The course looks sensational! I'm not sure I've ever seen it so clean and well kept. Bravo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                The course looks sensational! I'm not sure I've ever seen it so clean and well kept. Bravo!!!!
                Again, I want to thank ALL that have shown up to clean the course up. A HUGE thanks needs to go to Joe and his helpers! You know who you are, too many names to list.

Ok, some things that are going to be rules at turkey central this weekend.

1) NO SMOKING! There is the parking lots for this please.

2) Language. Please. Explains it self.

3) I really hope you all have a good time!

Your new'est TD,

Deron

Comment

How do we communicate without language? How about sign language? Speaks for itself. Ha ha see you but won't hear you at the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
                    How do we communicate without language? How about sign language? Speaks for itself. Ha ha see you but won't hear you at the tourney.
                    http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...o-sign-vagina/
                    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deron#31677 View Post
                      Again, I want to thank ALL that have shown up to clean the course up. A HUGE thanks needs to go to Joe and his helpers! You know who you are, too many names to list.

Ok, some things that are going to be rules at turkey central this weekend.

1) NO SMOKING! There is the parking lots for this please.

2) Language. Please. Explains it self.

3) I really hope you all have a good time!

Your new'est TD,

Deron

DERON!! You are my hero!! YAY!! Thank you soooooo much for making tourney central NON smoking :-)

Lesli

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
                        that is still language?

Comment

Last Chance

There is one spot left in the DRO at the time of this post.

The Ace Pot for the DRO is a record setting $275. If the Ace Pot is not hit this weekend it will be rolled over to the Lilac City Open.

Check-in will begin on Friday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Late Check-in will take place on Saturday morning from 7:30 - 8:30 am.

Am players will get to pick one of three different kinds of Aviars on a first come, first pick basis when they check-in.

Random Draw Best Throw Doubles will start at 4:00 pm. Ams with Ams ($5) and Pros with Pros ($10).

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
                            There is one spot left in the DRO at the time of this post.

The Ace Pot for the DRO is a record setting $275. If the Ace Pot is not hit this weekend it will be rolled over to the Lilac City Open.

Check-in will begin on Friday 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Late Check-in will take place on Saturday morning from 7:30 - 8:30 am.

Am players will get to pick one of three different kinds of Aviars on a first come, first pick basis when they check-in.

Random Draw Best Throw Doubles will start at 4:00 pm. Ams with Ams ($5) and Pros with Pros ($10).
                            Bob/Deron,

If there are enough women for doubles on Friday would you consider a chick division as well?

Thanks,
                            Lesli

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
                              Bob/Deron,

If there are enough women for doubles on Friday would you consider a chick division as well?

Thanks,
                              Lesli
                              For you I'll make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Deron#31677 View Post
                                For you I'll make it happen.
                                Suuuuuhhhh Wheeeeeeet!!!
                                Thank you!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.