X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mazza View Post
    so it turns out me and my wife may need a ride to this event from the tacoma area. we can help with food and gas
    RJ did you find a RIDE yet
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

• Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
      RJ did you find a RIDE yet
      no sir. and i don't trust my honda to make over there.
      the wife is still down to go if we can find a ride. but i would need to know by Thursday night at the latest
      Last edited by mazza; May 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• I may be able to give one Puget Sound person a one-way ride to Walla Walla tomorrow (Friday) morning. I am picking my son up at Pullman on Sunday after the tourney, so that's why it's a one way ride.

I am leaving Lake Stevens around 7:30 am. You would be on your own for lodging, rides, a way home, etc after we reach the course on Friday.

PM if you're interested. It's a Toyota Tacoma, so there is only room for one.

Also, I apologize....my vehicle is unable to play country music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Anyone from the Portland area going to this and want to stop by the Pendleton course and check it out for me on your way or your way back? Please PM me if you can or want to.
          I live in Pendleton and play the course every day. What did u want to know??

Comment

• 142 players ... NICE job FWWDGC !!! Super Stoked . Is it Friday night YET
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

• Dave, you playing dubs in WW tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jreynolds View Post
                Dave, you playing dubs in WW tomorrow
                No , my daughter has a softball game @ 4pm ( GO PANTHERS !! ). I might go over and play 2 rd's , but be back by 3
                PDGA # 52916
                CRDGC
                TCDGC
                FWWDGC
                PDGC

Comment

• Ok... I should be there around 1ish... Ill shoot you a pm with my #

Comment

• You Freaks twisting my arm....we have a full house for the event now with a wait list.

I am starting to get just a bit excited...

I am apologizing now for having at least two groups of five for at least the first two rounds....I strive to have ZERO but the numbers are just not balancing out to allow it ....

Once again I apologize for caving in to the arm twisters and recapping at 144...
                    The players party at Aloha better be packed dang it.

Comment

• dang sounds like I missed out ona good tourney. I did get a 2012 aloha sushi glow boss tho!!
                      Hukin since 1992
                      DGOD #115

Comment

• Wait List
                        Jeff Reeder
                        Blaze Larson
                        JD Peterson

I think you all will make it in....once I confirm that three just had to pull out.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cerrgurry;119643]You Freaks twisting my arm....we have a full house for the event now with a wait list.

I am starting to get just a bit excited...

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                          dang sounds like I missed out ona good tourney. I did get a 2012 aloha sushi glow boss tho!!
                          I love the excitement before a tournement..I'm ready to go ! Mikk you should have made this one !!! i think i'm gonna go wash my bag .clean it up alittle
                          PDGA # 52916
                          CRDGC
                          TCDGC
                          FWWDGC
                          PDGC

Comment

• Both courses will be completely set up and ready to play by 10:00'ish this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccallum View Post
                              Both courses will be completely set up and ready to play by 10:00'ish this morning.

Comment

• Hey what the dubs thing tonight? Part of tourney fun or a regular Friday night thing.. Also where and when is the Players party????

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X