X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
    pdga has a cutoff date usually and it also depends on when the scores were 'officially' posted. Will be on the next one for sure.
    Specifically:

"The May 15th official ratings update will be published this afternoon. TD reports submitted by May 1st will be included in the May 15th official ratings update."

The dates of current updates and submission times are always linked from front page of the PDGA where it says:

"Next Ratings Update May 15th"
    Read this ^

Comment

• I had a BLAST playing the Aloha again!! Thanks again to Kris and his awesome family for doing so much for us golfers. Those dinners they throw down sure make it hard to leave! $130 skins match was fun to play in. Congrats to Brian for getting Stimpi on his team! They sure made for a brutal team to beat. I think Stimpi hit 4 25-30 footers like they were nothing. Pretty dang good for an am I threw a drive to 18 feet with 3 skins on the line and an am pumped in a 45 footer to steal the 3 skins I thought we had The drama was fun! Great coming back from the 3rd card to get in the show! I've noticed that my name isn't spelled right on the PDGA page so whenever you get the chance my buddy. It's Jeremy Thornton 20504. Thanks to the whole Walla Walla Crew for all their hard work!
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DMajor View Post
        Specifically:

"The May 15th official ratings update will be published this afternoon. TD reports submitted by May 1st will be included in the May 15th official ratings update."

The dates of current updates and submission times are always linked from front page of the PDGA where it says:

"Next Ratings Update May 15th"
        ah thanks, only reason I was wondering is because it already says up to date as of May 15th next to the rating, but I didn't remember the May 1st thing after I had looked last week that it was coming up. Thanks for the explanation!
        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

• Hello
          I know a few people are waiting for a few things from me...I should finally be home (after 6 weeks of suitcase living) this weekend. I should be able to mail and reply to people saturday.

Thank you all for your patience.
          If you are waiting on something feel free to email or message me and I will let you have an update on things.
          -Kris

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X