ROC Versus BUZZZ!!! First time event in West Sound! - May 5th N.A.D. Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post

"Andy, I'm tellin' ya... totally not a fair match up.. Totally not fair...One of these guys is a living American legend....

....and the other was on dancing with the stars.."

Comment

What an awesome idea for an event. I may have to look into this for a similar type event in my area. GREAT IDEA!

Comment

ROCky balboa vs BUZZliteyear.

cut me mick cut me. to last card and beyond.

Comment

sounds like a great event
          I will be there TEAM ROC OF COURSE
          HOW ABOUT SOME SHIRTS?
          We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
            The only good place to throw a buzz is off a cliff
            HAAAAA!!! Only time I wouldn't be ashamed to

Comment

We all do know that team ROC is gonna win right??? All this discussion is just for the sake of discussion right, and I will be there

Comment

Originally posted by WestsoundBT View Post
                Bring it on Monty!

psst...You do know this isn't Comet v Polecat ,right?

(though I guess that would have you even more conflicted...)
                I was getting ready to ask "When is the Comet vs. Leopard tourney going to be?" You know i'm on team Comet FTW!
                Basket thieves

Comment

Think the title should some how Incorporate the birds and the bees
                  The birds and he bees battle for dominance

Comment

Don't you mean the Birds and the BogEEs
                    'Weekend 4 Women':
                    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                      Don't you mean the Birds and the BogEEs

Thats the way we like it. Definitions right out of the dictionary.

Comment

Well, I sure am glad to see some of you ROCers will be coming out to the west side. During the planning stages of this event, I was a little worried all the ROC throwers in the greater Seattle area would be too "busy" (perhaps scared is a better word ) to come over and get stung by the swarm of Buzz loving locals. We'll try not to send you home in too much pain.

Bow down to the Buzzz!

Comment

the roc is like a spartan it bows to none
                          the west siders dont know what kinda can your opening
                          you'll return to the hive empty handed
                          lets make it offical I WILL GARANTEE A WIN FOR ROC bring it i will

Comment

Does a guarantee count if it is misspelled? All those Roc throwers will have a good Buzzz by the end of the event, I predict.
                            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I think the "Roc VS Buzzz" is a very fun idea. I only wish it had been more of a "one disc" competition to truly show that the Buzzz is the disc over the Roc. Roc players would never be able to even compete in the event if each entrant had to come to the event with a brand new Roc or Buzzz of their choice. Why? Because (a) no one really knows what each new Roc will throw like and (b) the players that do throw Rocs usually say that their favorite "tuned" Roc is one that is seasoned, beat in and flies straighter rather than overstable....like a brand new Buzzz out of the box.

Game on...the times have changed....the most popular midrange disc is now the Buzzz....and there is more than one reason for it.

So if you want to slap me down, I'll bring a brand new Z Buzzz and you can grab a brand new Champion Roc at a local shop and we...oh wait...that's right, you can't even get the supposed greatest disc ever in champion plastic unless you want to spend a mint. You know what, just grab a Buzz and let's go have some fun.

Later!!!!!
                              Papa
                              Team Discraft
                              Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by papatart View Post
                                I think the "Roc VS Buzzz" is a very fun idea. I only wish it had been more of a "one disc" competition to truly show that the Buzzz is the disc over the Roc. Roc players would never be able to even compete in the event if each entrant had to come to the event with a brand new Roc or Buzzz of their choice. Why? Because (a) no one really knows what each new Roc will throw like and (b) the players that do throw Rocs usually say that their favorite "tuned" Roc is one that is seasoned, beat in and flies straighter rather than overstable....like a brand new Buzzz out of the box.

Game on...the times have changed....the most popular midrange disc is now the Buzzz....and there is more than one reason for it.

So if you want to slap me down, I'll bring a brand new Z Buzzz and you can grab a brand new Champion Roc at a local shop and we...oh wait...that's right, you can't even get the supposed greatest disc ever in champion plastic unless you want to spend a mint. You know what, just grab a Buzz and let's go have some fun.

Later!!!!!
                                Papa

The DX Roc is so good, most players dont need champion plastic! The Champion Roc is just the ace in the hole!
                                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X