Yakima Valley Disc Golf Tournament - Food Drive -March 31, 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakima Valley Disc Golf Tournament - Food Drive -March 31, 2012

I was asked to post this information on this cool forum by our hippy friend Jesse.

He will be hosting a one day tournament in Yakima at the soon to be permanent Sarg Hubbard Disc Golf Course. $20 entry fee with $15 going to the food banks and $5 going to the course.

March 31st! Mark your calendars and come out and support a new course going in. This will be fun and Jesse does a great job running a tourney.

This course will be a great place to stop and play on the way to Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities. Looking forward to it.

talked to jesse the other day. sound like he's workin real hard in Yakima . lookin forward to playin .. I had a friend print some fliers off so we could help get the word out in the Tri-Cities
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Comment

So I got to play the course at sarg hubbard today with actual baskets. Everything went pretty well. Had three portable baskets with me and a few other guys. We laid out three holes at a time and played the entire 18 hole lay out. It was alot of fun and I am looking forward to everyone coming out to our event at the end of the month. Hope to see you all there. On another note, If we get enough open players to sign up there will be a division just for them. Other wise we are plannning on just two divisions. A rec division for new players and those who dont play all that often and a advanced division for people who play all the time or have experience playing in tourneys.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
        So I got to play the course at sarg hubbard today with actual baskets. Everything went pretty well. Had three portable baskets with me and a few other guys. We laid out three holes at a time and played the entire 18 hole lay out. It was alot of fun and I am looking forward to everyone coming out to our event at the end of the month. Hope to see you all there. On another note, If we get enough open players to sign up there will be a division just for them. Other wise we are plannning on just two divisions. A rec division for new players and those who dont play all that often and a advanced division for people who play all the time or have experience playing in tourneys.
        are you going to set up the full layout anytime before the tourney just for a day ??
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Ive been getting together with guys from all over and playing three holes at a time over the last couple of weeks. It takes awhile, but you still get to play the whole 18. I plan on putting out all 18 baskets the day before the tourney for anyone who wants to come into town early and check out the course. Hit me up anytime and let me know when you plan on coming into town and we can work something out.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
            I was asked to post this information on this cool forum by our hippy friend Jesse.

He will be hosting a one day tournament in Yakima at the soon to be permanent Sarg Hubbard Disc Golf Course. $20 entry fee with $15 going to the food banks and $5 going to the course.

March 31st! Mark your calendars and come out and support a new course going in. This will be fun and Jesse does a great job running a tourney.

This course will be a great place to stop and play on the way to Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities. Looking forward to it.
            A flier is posted in WW and depending on my health I hope to make it up there.
            Three Fingers you riding with someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
              A flier is posted in WW and depending on my health I hope to make it up there.
              Three Fingers you riding with someone?
              thats not good hope you get better soon. as of the ride no plans yet..
              going up next week to play around .i'll hit you up jesse
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

Looking forward to pulling the camper over for this.... It will be the first of many camp/ tourney trips this season!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Just over a week to go and things are coming together nicely. Ive been working hard at putting together a good layout that is both fun and challenging for everyone. I think we have come up with a good mix of technical holes and big arm holes. There are some holes for lefties and some for righties. Holes that you might curse and holes you might leave your significant other for after a long night of drinking. We have a couple of island holes (?) and a couple of ace runs too. There are some mandos and some wicked o.b.'s to boot. We will have some vendors on site with the latest plastic and the hottest gear. Please remember that there is a food drive as well and at this time of year the food banks shelves are bare and dry. So any donations would be greatly appreciated. Hope to see you all soon. Call or email me if you have questions or need directions to the course.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBubbBelly View Post
                    Just over a week to go and things are coming together nicely. Ive been working hard at putting together a good layout that is both fun and challenging for everyone. I think we have come up with a good mix of technical holes and big arm holes. There are some holes for lefties and some for righties. Holes that you might curse and holes you might leave your significant other for after a long night of drinking. We have a couple of island holes (?) and a couple of ace runs too. There are some mandos and some wicked o.b.'s to boot. We will have some vendors on site with the latest plastic and the hottest gear. Please remember that there is a food drive as well and at this time of year the food banks shelves are bare and dry. So any donations would be greatly appreciated. Hope to see you all soon. Call or email me if you have questions or need directions to the course.
                    that sounds like a whole lotta FUN ... By the way we have 2 seats open in my buddys van $10 each for GAS . leaving the Tri-Cities @ 5:30 AM so we can get some practice in ....
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

Comment

Just two days away guys and gals. This is gonna be a fun event. Ive been getting calls from tons of people the last couple of days confirming they will be attending this event. We will have 3 divisions, a rec division for those of us who are new to the sport or dont play that often. An advanced division for those of us who play all the time and an open division for the pros and big arms. $20 per person or $15 if you bring in 5 or more cans of food. Sweet wooden trophies for the top three finishers in each division. We will have vendors on hand to provide you with your disc golfing needs. One of our local pubs is offering a lunch special for disc golfers the day of the event. The place is called The Yakima Sports Center and its a local favorite. Great selection of beers and good drinks as well as excellent food. Not sure yet what the lunch special will be but i guarantee it will be great. Family friendly environment, so bring the kids. Hope to see you all this weekend. As always feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need directions. Oh yeah we will be setting the course up for a few hours manana so those of you who get into town early can get a sneak peak of the course.

Comment

Anyone other than chris heading over from the west side? I'm trying to put a car full together but not much luck yet

Comment

Hit up kilmer, or shiela or Dana etinie (riverside) I know a few guys are coming over from everett and seattle as well. Mike werth expressed some interest in coming over as well. Adam from chainbangerz is coming over too.

Comment

cool I'll hit em up

Comment

What up Jesse. Left China today, stuck in Osaka right now for a few hours, then headed to Seattle. If I can pull it off, I may try to drive over early Saturday morning...or Friday night. Need to run it by the family to see if they want me the hell out of the house.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X