X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit event for local food banks and NW Harvest

Benefit tournament for NW Harvest and local area food banks on Saturday March 31st 2012.
    Time 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    8 a.m. sign up, 8:45 a.m. players meeting, 9 a.m. tee off.
    Cost is $20 per person. $ 5 per entry fee goes to YVDG, the rest goes to NW Harvest and local food banks.
    Two rounds, 18 holes at Sarg Hubbard Disc Golf Course in sunny Yakima Wa.
    Please contact me for more information or to register. HamptonHeros@gmail.com
    Hope to see you all there.
    Jesse Ingram
    Last edited by BigBubbBelly; February 2nd, 2012, 11:42 AM. Reason: change of date

Way to go Jesse. I will be heading over with a Suburban load for this. Way to bring disc golf to Yakima.

Comment

Wish I could make it buddy. Nice work!
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Update folks, this event will have two divisions. Open for the big guns and Amature for the little guns. Same price for the entry fee. Sweet unique wooden trophies for the top three finishers in each division.

Comment

Will there be a Novice division for the tournament director? I have seen that guy throw before and I think there should be a 3rd division for him...

Comment

Well if everyone else is ok with that then I might have my own division. The way Ive been playing lately though, I might not even place,

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X