Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, Tim summarized it well - Woodland Park is such an awesome location for golf that it'd be a shame if we had to wait another 30 years until the next tourney. The administrative part ran incredibly smoothly, and the play was great. You could tell that everyone was stoked to be playing as the camaraderie was very positive.

The course layout was pretty slick with challenging pin placements that had precarious drop-offs and the vast majority fairways were distinct and required well placed shots. Good shots were rewarded with birds (and sometimes errant ones too!) Very cool.

Thanks Andrew and Sheila (and Pretzel) for the work, and all fellow players for making yesterday a total success. Sounds like a bunch of cash and a load of food were raised to boot. And finally, thanks Andrew for setting the #12 pin in the way of my first shot - only my 3rd ace and first while playing with others! Cheers!

Comment

Final tally for our donation to the NW Harvest Food Bank:

$416 in cash
      109 lbs of food

I think that is awesome - more than $100 over the target goal and about 100 lbs more food than I thought we were going to get!!!

FYI - I submitted the PDGA scoring before the deadline on Wednesday so the scores and ratings will be included in the next update which is coming later this month.

I've been busy with my sis in town visiting but I'll post some photo's etc. when I get the chance.

AR
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X