Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fantastic!!!!

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

can't wait

god i can't wait for the second showdown. is there going to be any possible preregistration for mcdg members? I know this is rather selfish, but damn i don't want to miss our event.
      "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

I think I just decided not to go to worlds thanks emma

Comment

Iam staying home for shelton

All you disc golfers have got it going on in shelton i will not miss this one, the big dawg will be there this year. And the camping sounds great,sign me up! worlds is much too far, i have played 5 on the east coast .It will run sombody about 1500 to 2000 Lets have fun at home this year

Comment

Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
            All you disc golfers have got it going on in shelton i will not miss this one, the big dawg will be there this year. And the camping sounds great,sign me up! worlds is much too far, i have played 5 on the east coast .It will run sombody about 1500 to 2000 Lets have fun at home this year
            Good call Mike! We won't disappoint!
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
              god i can't wait for the second showdown. is there going to be any possible preregistration for mcdg members? I know this is rather selfish, but damn i don't want to miss our event.
              just reposting as I'm still wondering...also, any ideas on when registration will open for this bad boy? I'm way too excited to get my ars kicked.

I also noticed there is another tourny June 2nd for the WSS, will ours be sanctioned? I know riversides isn't...will that also be day-of sign up? I have heard no mention of it so I thought I'd ask on a thread that I know MCDGers should look at.

Comment

If it is anything like last year, Mason County Disc Golf members will get priority in preregistration and then it will open to all players after a week or so.

Stay posted for future announcements by the official TD's.

The Showdown II

Comment

Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
                  If it is anything like last year, Mason County Disc Golf members will get priority in preregistration and then it will open to all players after a week or so.

Stay posted for future announcements by the official TD's.

The Showdown II
                  right on thanks! I am sure it will get going soon...

Comment

Registration will be opening on May 21st.

There will not be priority registration for MCDG members. There will be capped divisions. I encourage everybody to sign up early!

I will be posting details soon....

Glad to hear your going to be making the trip Emma..... I think you made the right choice!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                      Registration will be opening on May 21st.

There will not be priority registration for MCDG members. There will be capped divisions. I encourage everybody to sign up early!

I will be posting details soon....

Glad to hear your going to be making the trip Emma..... I think you made the right choice!
                      ... daaaannnnggg... word travels quick 'round the disc golf community!

... gotta be honest, tho, that the choice was made for me due to work related responsibilities and a stupid court case (that since has settled! i'm no longer being sued for $128,000! i don't have to go to court for three days!)... but, that being said, knowing that i was going to be able to go to shelton for the Showdown definitely helped lessen the sting of not being able to make it to Worlds... i mean, who wants to go to North Carolina in the middle of july anyway, right?

pretty stoked to get up there and meet the whole MCDGC crew and, in person, lavish my praise and appreciation and awe of your beautiful course on y'all and get to experience what i know will be an absolutely top notch, first class event...

yeeha!!!
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                        ... daaaannnnggg... word travels quick 'round the disc golf community!

... gotta be honest, tho, that the choice was made for me due to work related responsibilities and a stupid court case (that since has settled! i'm no longer being sued for $128,000! i don't have to go to court for three days!)... but, that being said, knowing that i was going to be able to go to shelton for the Showdown definitely helped lessen the sting of not being able to make it to Worlds... i mean, who wants to go to North Carolina in the middle of july anyway, right?

pretty stoked to get up there and meet the whole MCDGC crew and, in person, lavish my praise and appreciation and awe of your beautiful course on y'all and get to experience what i know will be an absolutely top notch, first class event...

yeeha!!!

Well, regardless of who's decision it was, we are happy to have you! And did I mention that we have another $500 added cash! And don't forget about the tittle sponsor Olympic Disc's donation of $1000!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                          Well, regardless of who's decision it was, we are happy to have you! And did I mention that we have another $500 added cash! And don't forget about the tittle sponsor Olympic Disc's donation of $1000!!!!!
                          who am i to question fate? glad y'all're happy i'm coming... feels so very nice to wanted...

... and your tittle sponsor has me feeling so very titillated...

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                            who am i to question fate? glad y'all're happy i'm coming... feels so very nice to wanted...

... and your tittle sponsor has me feeling so very titillated...
                            We get that response alot.....

Comment

I think for the showdown, everybody should have there own theme music playing while they are walking up to the tee. Just like major league baseball or the WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by maco capo View Post
                                I think for the showdown, everybody should have there own theme music playing while they are walking up to the tee. Just like major league baseball or the WWE.
                                ... i always have my own theme music playing...

... in my head.

i'm totally down with this idea.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X