X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinm View Post
    Any chance a second wave of wait list applicants will get so lucky as to have a chance to register...
    As it stands we are completely full. We have had a couple people drop out already, I would "guess" that there will be one or two more, but I won't know until it happens. There are 17 people on the waitlist.....
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Remember everybody, get your theme music to skookum before the tourney!

Comment

• Originally posted by maco capo View Post
        Remember everybody, get your theme music to skookum before the tourney!
        seriously?

... and when is he gonna cut my hair?
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Remember everybody, get your theme music to skookum before the tourney!
          First of all does this mean you have reached the agreed upon amount?

Second what we talked about was theme music for Top 3 trophy winners in each division to be played as they get their trophy. In which case they can get it to me Saturday night if they are "in the hunt"

Third my clippers are ready when you are E-Rose. I'm thinking Liberty Spikes...
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Skookum View Post

Third my clippers are ready when you are E-Rose. I'm thinking Liberty Spikes...
            ... classic mohawk? maybe a little more sophisticated...

Comment

• And FISH comes through again! Thanks to Ray "Fish" Rothrock, and brother Jay, for donating a boatload of salmon! We will once again be providing a Salmon lunch for all of the players on Saturday. Thanks to Chef Terry Surratt, it will probably be the best Salmon many of us have ever eaten! And thanks to John Arrant, owner of Giannis Cucina, for donating use of his kitchen. And one more special thanks to Perrisa Grey for making her "not quite famous, but pretty well known" baked mac n' cheese.

3 1/2 weeks to go!
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                And FISH comes through again! Thanks to Ray "Fish" Rothrock, and brother Jay, for donating a boatload of salmon! We will once again be providing a Salmon lunch for all of the players on Saturday. Thanks to Chef Terry Surratt, it will probably be the best Salmon many of us have ever eaten! And thanks to John Arrant, owner of Giannis Cucina, for donating use of his kitchen. And one more special thanks to Perrisa Grey for making her "not quite famous, but pretty well known" baked mac n' cheese.

3 1/2 weeks to go!
                Oh baby, it was spectacular last year.. We as players got it so good at the Showdown. I think last year it was something like: maple syrup, dijon mustard and dill marinate. So good I keep trying to create it at home without much success.THANK YOU TO ALL VERY MUCH FOR THE HARD WORK AND EFFORT.

I noticed that 5 of the 16 Open players are Juel Park Alumni too, a note worthy statistic. Hopefully one of us will slip into the skins match to represent. OR hold down the bottom 1/3.
                "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                PDGA # 42821
                Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  And FISH comes through again! Thanks to Ray "Fish" Rothrock, and brother Jay, for donating a boatload of salmon! We will once again be providing a Salmon lunch for all of the players on Saturday. Thanks to Chef Terry Surratt, it will probably be the best Salmon many of us have ever eaten! And thanks to John Arrant, owner of Giannis Cucina, for donating use of his kitchen. And one more special thanks to Perrisa Grey for making her "not quite famous, but pretty well known" baked mac n' cheese.

3 1/2 weeks to go!
                  yum.

... but stop taunting the lactose intolerant with home made pretty well known baked mac n cheese! (pretty much as far as i'm concerned one of the very best things in the whole world)

Comment

• I heard that the td's are taking all the people that dont take 1st out for ice cream. Once again spitting in the face of the lactose intolerant.

Comment

I heard that the td's are taking all the people that dont take 1st out for ice cream. Once again spitting in the face of the lactose intolerant.
                      or i could just eat the mac n cheese and since i'm staying at your place we would ALL have to suffer the consequences... best watch your taunting, auseth!

Comment

• Do you think your girly farts scare me? youre a minor league pitcher and I'm Barry Bonds! let the battle begin

Comment

• My gas would straighten out those ruffle butts you wear!

Comment

• truth.

who did i think i was messing with?

Comment

My gas would straighten out those ruffle butts you wear!
                              ... hold the phone... am i reading this correctly? you're wanting to borrow a pair of rufflebutts for the Showdown? the elastic is coming out in my tightie-whities but you're more than welcome to the flourescent green pair...

Comment

• Do I smell a dare, or is that something else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X