Chainbangers Disc Golf Club membership drive/member appreciation tournament Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just signed up as well. Looking forward to a beautiful day of discgolf! Thanks to Adam and Keith and all that are helping to put this on.

Keith, save a bowl of chili for me hombre.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
      Sweet...just signed up for this. Weather is supposed to be sweet, kick _ss food included, a disc....all for so cheap!

Chainbangerz rocks!
      Thx BA.
      Yeah maybe we should have some ice cream too! s'pose to be 50 degrees or something?

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
        Just signed up as well. Looking forward to a beautiful day of discgolf! Thanks to Adam and Keith and all that are helping to put this on.

Keith, save a bowl of chili for me hombre.
        Chew got it mang.
        Thx JR got you all signed up
        check here for latest and greatest.

Comment

What time is players meeting and Tee off?
          "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
          PDGA # 42821
          Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

9am players meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolly View Post
              What time is players meeting and Tee off?
              8-8:30 sign in & players meeting, 9AM start time

Comment

Scores for the Club Dubz

Scores

Thanks to all that came out to play on this glorious day. Thanks to all the new members, and to all the renewals.
                Hope you all had fun.

Comment

Hey it was a blast today, had a lot of fun. Chainbangerz knows how to put on a tournament. Josh and I are definitely looking forward to winning more of those club dubs in the future.

Thanks again

Jason Carr
                  It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Great tourney! Audio highlights below.

Rewindb Strikes Back! 2 for the troops with a new one from Ringo Starr. DG World Scenario with a Chainbangerz Dubs update and dialing for pro’s featuring Brian Schweberger. Super Bowl triple shot.

Show # 75

http://www.rewindb.com
                    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Who won the basket give-a-way?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                        Who won the basket give-a-way?
                        Sorry Don, it wasn't you. They did call out your name though for another raffle prize. They had leftover seafood from lunch and you won a bag of mussles. I have them in the trunk of my wife's car. I will give them to you at Aquafest. They should still be ok.

Comment

Thanks BA ~ That should make for some fine snackin' come July

Comment

Just wanted to take this time to thank you once more for being so gracious to the disc golf community in the greater Seattle area. Without you we, Seattle and beyond, would not have as many opportunities to enjoy this great game. You two constantly go above and beyond to take care of the local scene and bring life into our sport. Your clarity and determination helps give more purpose to WA DG and you do it for the love of the game. You are natural leaders who bring spirit and charisma and I appreciate all that you do! Your tournaments are always a blast and your payouts/player packs make playing an added bonus. You both always give and rarely do you ask for anything in return. Something that very few people do these days as you two are completely SELFLESS.

It was a blast to play the CDGC Membership dubs and even though my partner and I weren’t on, the fact that I walked away with a smile says a lot about my overall experience. The food was amazing and even though I didn’t have the fancy soup, the Chainbangerz Chili was to die for. Also, even though I didn’t get to take my shirt off after winning the basket (sorry keith), the person who did win it will never forget that day! Again, I appreciate your time and overall commitment you two make so that everyone can enjoy themselves and I hope more people continue to promote the sport, the club, and HOPEFULLY you two.
                            Last edited by JR Stengele; February 6th, 2012, 07:41 PM.
                            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X