Chainbangers Disc Golf Club membership drive/member appreciation tournament Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbangers Disc Golf Club membership drive/member appreciation tournament

Yeah its a pretty long name, but... thats the premise of it.
    Current members , this is a perfect time to renew your club membership, those thinking about joining, even more perfect!
    Pre registation is MANDATORY, since this event is being catered. Without knowing how many people are going to be there will make this very tough for Chef Tortellinni, flying in from California, to know how much of his famous world renowned Cioppino to cook up.
    It only seems fitting to call this particular recipe, Chainbanger Cioppino.
    The menu will consist of each player getting a sourdough bowl full of as much Chainbanger Cioppino that you can eat, as well as drinks.Since this is a sanctioned event we regret to inform you beverages of the alcoholic variety will only be served after the event, not during the lunch break.
    Please indicate if you are allergic to shellfish , as we will make another dish for those not able to, or wanting to, injest fish and shellfish.
    The tricky part is getting all the members signed up and able to play in this event. Since we currently have over 100 members this as yet another reason to pre register. When this event gets full(72) if it does, we can plan another event for those who did not get a chance to play in this one.
    Want to find our more about the actual event check this out.
    Since this is a club event, all current members have first dibs, and pre regs will be treated as such. The Monday after Christmas its fair game to all who want to play in this event, and strongly encourgaed to pre register.
    Thank you for your support,Keep the chains bangin.
    Last edited by chainbanger'z; December 25th, 2011, 08:15 PM.

Keith, can you remind me what the membership options are? Also, I think the only place the date(Saturday Feb 4) is noted is in the upcoming events section.

BTW, I really like the new logo... upgrade me!
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
      Keith, can you remind me what the membership options are? Also, I think the only place the date(Saturday Feb 4) is noted is in the upcoming events section.

Feb 4th, wow thats gonna be a weekend full of fun.

UFC 143 is Saturday night, and Superbowl 2012 is Sunday.

Cioppino, beer, snacks, beer, chili dogs and nachos, beer, beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post

Right on, thanks Toby!

The options are as follows: $20 a year for annual membership or $40 will get you annual membership as well as club t-shirt and disc.

Theres an events section in our online store here if you click on the image it will take you right to it as well.

Comment

It's working! I might be the newest member. I just signed up today. Thanks Adam for hooking me up as always! Get down to the shop they got good deals on the plastic you need!
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

Count me in as well keith. Is the new stamp on the cfr discs this year like the shirts? Great logo btw!
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
              Count me in as well keith. Is the new stamp on the cfr discs this year like the shirts? Great logo btw!
              Yes this is the new 2012 design. Maybe different color variations.
              Thanks John

Comment

I wanted to let you all know about a last minute switch to the format: This will be a BYOP doubles.
                Sorry for not stating so first off, Seatac is just so much fun as a doubles I couldn't resist.

Comment

D'oh! I'll be outta town, but save some cioppino for me!
                  PDGA 42602
                  Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Hungus View Post
                    D'oh! I'll be outta town, but save some cioppino for me!
                    dang dude, after the 2011 season I thought for sure you were gonna go for the "2X only club member to play in all club member events" title (that may be too long to fit even on a superclass disc). Thats a bummer man, and I would save you some cioppino,but I don't think it will keep well.

Comment

Just an news flash: The club CFR 2012 discs are ordered and on there way. Three choices to choose from:glow champ Archon,glow Teebird plus,and champ Vulcans. Also there will be 5, yes count them 5, disc choices for the player pack discs. Some cool little one of a kind dealios will also be included in the player packs(what can we say,this is a Chainbangers event afterall) Things are shaping up nicely,there will be a work party this weekend to help prep the course. There are some people already signed up,and theres room for more. Just a few weeks out.
                      Check out this link for a fast,and super easy way to sign up. Did we mention that there will be plenty of really good food available at this event?

Comment

Doubles at Seatac?? Feb. 4th! Bring your own partner! Pre-registration required, catered lunch!

Hurry up and sign up!

Comment

chainbanger club dubs

A few more tidbits about the Chainbangers Disc Golf Club membership drive dubs
                          *you do not have to be a chainbangers disc golf club member to play in this event.
                          *Since it is being catered,please let us know before hand if your coming. A head count is greatly appreciated. When it comes to player packs,and food, it really sucks when anyone is left out. That is the last thing we want.
                          * This will be part of the chainbanger disc golf club series
                          * The purpose is to host a fun event and give thanks to 2011 club members ,and maybe get a few new members for 2012.
                          * field limited to 36 teams (at least till the new nine are in play)
                          About a week out and there are some spots still available.
                          Check here for more info, convenient ways to pay, and more info than is probably needed..
                          Dont hesititate to call (206)601-1188 or e-mail for any questions :chainbangerz@gmail.com

Comment

I'm allergic to trees.
                            www.rewindb.com

Comment

Sweet...just signed up for this. Weather is supposed to be sweet, kick _ss food included, a disc....all for so cheap!

Chainbangerz rocks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X