Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rideout
    started a topic 2012 Washington State Disc Golf Schedule

2012 Washington State Disc Golf Schedule

This calendar shows all PDGA events for Washington State that have been approved by the state coordinator. It also shows many non-sanctioned events.

Calendar

If you have any scheduling questions or if you have an event you would like to see on this calendar - please contact Mike Rideout at:

mikerideout@challengediscgolf.com

Last edited by Rideout; December 7th, 2012, 06:35 AM.

• Jeremy Frieling
    replied
    The 2nd Annual Tale of Two Rivers 2day PDGA B Tier

“To the Core” Washington Sate Series 2012 Event

August 4th & 5th 2012 @ Sumner’s Riverside Disc Golf Course & Auburn’s White River Disc Golf Course.

Get ready for a fun and challenging weekend of disc golf in the south sound. Good Players Pack, raffle, CTP’s…. and maybe some skills challenge’s at White River Sunday afternoon.

Tee Sign Sponsorship Opportunities start at $20. Tee Sign sponsorship with Inncolor Star Cobra $30. Donations at any level are always encouraged. Disc Golf is small and self-supporting community and donations help improve the payout and the overall quality of the tournament experience. A huge thank you to all of those who continue help support area events. If you haven’t considered sponsorship in the past I would encourage you to thinking about this time.

Tourney Formant:

Riverside Saturday/Sunday Morning
    All Pro divisions, Advanced Men/Women, Advanced Masters Men

Saturday Morning Players Check in at 8:30
    Players Meeting at 9:15
    1st Round Tee time 9:45

Lunch Break to follow 1st Round, 2nd round tee @ White River at 1.30. Brief Players Meeting at 1:15pm.

Sunday Morning Players Meeting 9:00
    3rd Round Tee time @ 9:30am

Awards to follow 3rd Round at White River

White River Saturday/Sunday Morning
    All Intermediate Divisions, Advanced Masters Women, Advanced Grandmasters Men/Women, Juniors

Saturday Morning Players Check in at 8:30
    Players Meeting at 9:15
    1st Round Tee time 9:45

Lunch Break to follow 1st Round, 2nd Round tee @ Riverside at 1:30. Brief Players Meeting at 1:15.

Sunday Morning Players Meeting 9:00
    3rd Round Tee time 9:30

Awards to follow 3rd round at White River

Leave a comment:

• DMBC
    replied
    Is the tournament at Shelton Springs on Aug. 11 PDGA sanctioned? The calendar on here and the 2012 To the Core Schedule both say C-tier, but there's nothing on the PDGA Event schedule. I'm just trying to make plans for that weekend and that info would be a great help. Thanks!
    Last edited by DMBC; July 2nd, 2012, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rideout
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    Thats my fault the14th of July event will called the Dennis Rockwell Open at Two Rivers Park In the Tri Cities

Fixed

Leave a comment:

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    Hey Mike your calendar say's ...July 14th Tri-cities Twin rivers ..it should Two Rivers . thanks
    Thats my fault the14th of July event will called the Dennis Rockwell Open at Two Rivers Park In the Tri Cities

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    Hey Mike your calendar say's ...July 14th Tri-cities Twin rivers ..it should Two Rivers . thanks

Leave a comment:

• likes to throw
    replied
    Whistlin Discs Open

Hey Mike this is Kenny from Kansas hows it happening?
    Do you know how I could found out about the prerigistration for the July21-22 tourny at Whistlers Bend? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• LJ Jubner
    replied
    I think the sanctioning paperwork was too much for Dave. His economic model is to keep deductions down allowing for lower more reasonable entries

Leave a comment:

• Tanya Spence
    replied
    Can we have an update on which WSS are not likely to be santioned? Are there any others on the list that currently say c-tier that will later be changed to non-sanctioned? This is very important to me. Like CMC, whether or not an event is sanctioned is a decider on if I will invest the money and travel.

I'm trying to put together a calendar of events that I would like to play and I don't want to count on any WSS series events and then find that they are not going to be sanctioned and have to change my plans again.

Thanks
    TSpence

Leave a comment:

• CMC206
    replied
    Please post any last minute updates to if this will be a sanctioned event. That will most likely be the decider for me. I would like to play but only if it is sanctioned. I dont have a problem with sign up's the day of, but I need to know before making the trek. Otherwise good luck with the tourney.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Anderson
    replied
    Most likely the Riverside Open will not be sanctioned.

Leave a comment:

• CMC206
    replied
    Is the Riverside open a sanctioned c- tier?

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Anderson
    replied
    Sorry about writing the wrong month, I had BSF on the brain.

Prices are real close, but there will be the ace pot, series fees, and course fees added to the base prices, I'm just not sure how they will shake out.

Leave a comment:

• Danni
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
    June 21st Riverside DGC - 8am sign-up/930am players meeting

The Riverside Open will be "Day-Of" sign up only.
    2 rounds will be played, 72 players max
    Prices for division are an estimate(I am not the TD)
    Professional 40
    Advanced 30
    Intermediate 25

A t-shirt will be in the players pack along with hotdog, chips and Soda will be served for lunch.
    Anymore question please call Dave Mowery 253-293-2466
    Do you mean April 21st? -- That is the listed date on the schedule.

Thanks for the update, hopefully the TD can chime in with firm prices and details.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Anderson
    replied
    April 21st Riverside DGC - 8am sign-up/930am players meeting

The Riverside Open will be "Day-Of" sign up only.
    2 rounds will be played, 72 players max
    Prices for division are an estimate(I am not the TD)
    Professional 40
    Advanced 30
    Intermediate 25

A t-shirt will be in the players pack along with hotdog, chips and Soda will be served for lunch.
    Anymore question please call Dave Mowery 253-293-2466
    Last edited by Mr. Anderson; April 11th, 2012, 11:11 AM. Reason: wrong month

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X