X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disc with a ball feel

Sumner meadows golf course will be hosting us disc flingers for a C tier event on February the 18th and a non sanctioned doubles event on the 19th. Both days will feature two rounds on two seperate 13 hole courses with pars near 54. Carts will be provided with entry fees. More info to come.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Awesome. I've been to several of the Sumner Meadows events and they're ALWAYS a blast. Well worth the drive north.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Do they have a bar cart?
      www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
        Do they have a bar cart?

Not for a sanctioned event!
        Read this ^

Comment

The cart doesnt run in the winter but beverages will be available in the clubhouse.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Registration Information for the Saturday Singles

the Winter Flurry at Sumner Meadows Golf Links

Last edited by Rideout; December 11th, 2011, 05:10 AM.
            WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

This event was awesome in the past. I'm putting it on my calendar.

Comment

I just found out this is the same day as our final Stumptown Slosh event.

Look, I know its hard to find a weekend that doesn't conflict with other events, but I want to play dammmit.

*Grumble*
                *Grumble*
                *Grumble*
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Look, I know its hard to find a weekend that doesn't conflict with other events, but I want to play dammmit.

*Grumble*
                  *Grumble*
                  *Grumble*

Dang!!! Unfortunetly, scheduling with Sumner Meadows isn't very flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

*Grumble*
                    *Grumble*
                    *Grumble*
                    Then play.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                      Then play.
                      Hmmm... Its on the same day we're also running an event. Otherwise, I would do exactly that.

Comment

The Winter Flurry has been changed into an XC-tier.

The only reason we are an XC event is because we are playing less than 36 total holes.

There is nothing experimental about this event - it just doesn't quite meet the tour standards and therefore earns an "X".

All standard rules & regulations will apply to all players.

Round ratings will still be issued.

The "X" is no big deal - I just want to make sure that players realize the event will be quite standard.

Mike

Comment

We will be adding a couple, few holes to the format to try and stay out of the mud. The courses will be very similar to the courses of the past but will have minor tweaks. Courses will have Pro and Am pads to help speed of play. Maps will be available shortly. GET SIGNED UP.

If you have a basket that we can borrow please let us know.
                          thank you
                          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Looks like fun!
                            Last edited by JR Stengele; January 6th, 2012, 07:10 PM.
                            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                              Sumner meadows golf course will be hosting us disc flingers for a C tier event on February the 18th and a non sanctioned doubles event on the 19th. Both days will feature two rounds on two seperate 13 hole courses with pars near 54. Carts will be provided with entry fees. More info to come.
                              2 character minimum
                              Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X