Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did it go today? Did Team John Sandgele and Tobag Cheff win? Lots of snow in Everett, hope nobody fell on their -ss like I would have.

Comment

6 AM Teams, 4 Open Who RRRRRRRRRRRRRR Day smoked the Am's at -8 ($100)The aforementioned bagger advanced finished second ($65) - 5 Yarmek and Rolly third at -4 ($50)
      Open ($125) Holly/Penny -11, 2nd Josh and Beau ($75) Gene and Aaron gas money ($20)
      I thought the weather was bad when the Am's played in the AM but I was wrong almost three inches of snow by the time the Opens finished
      rewindb.com

Comment

Funny that we get all this crap for sand-bagging when Rolly and Yarmek have higher player ratings than both my partner and myself... John and I are not that highly rated players, but we play really well in doubles sometimes-- our fault.
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
          Funny that we get all this crap for sand-bagging when Rolly and Yarmek have higher player ratings than both my partner and myself... John and I are not that highly rated players, but we play really well in doubles sometimes-- our fault.
          It's true Toby they do both have higher ratings then both you and John
          BUT you are so much more fun to poke at.

You still beat them even when you played opposite hand. and What does that say about ratings VS actual skill level? You will see them again in TDG as they are proud both members Spartacus Moose.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Lets not get carried away.
            "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
            PDGA # 42821
            Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Right, let's not get carried away here, Jub.

First of all, how could you ever be a proud member of Spartacus Moose?
              And second of all, I only threw one shot with my right(wrong) hand.
              And third of all, just to be clear, I'm not saying they're sand-baggers...
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                Right, let's not get carried away here, Jub.
                Thanks for playing both in person and online
                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X