• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeze In the Trees - Lake Stevens Wa - January 28th, 2012

Save The Date!

January 28th, 2012 - Lake Stevens, Wa
    1 day, non-pdga sanctioned event

Trophies through 3rd in all divisions, low entry fees, great payouts, great fun, Grrrreat baskets!

Registration form attached.

We will be capped at 80 people so sign up early. We had to turn people away at the last three events. I hate that...

We will also be using this event to donate to the Lake Stevens Food Bank.
    $20 tee sponsorships if you're interested.

See you then!
    Last edited by LakeStevensBA; November 30th, 2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: fixed error in reg. form

We posted this on our club forum and we look forward to another fine event at Lake Stevens!!
    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

We will be hosting a "Bring Your Own Partner" 2 round tourney in December. It will be somewhat of a fundraiser for the Freeze.

Team "Let Me Put more Sand In That Bag" (John S. and Toby) are already committed to it.

More info coming soon.

Comment

Hater.

So it's on the 17th or is it the 18th?
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I updated the initial post to include the registration form. Just $20 for Am's and $25 for Open. Thanks to generous community sponsorship, we should still have great payouts in addition to making a sizeable donation to the local food bank. It's a win-win for everyone.

Last year Bjorn even got a coffee maker in addition to the first place prize money. Can it get any better?

We will also have our awesome player pack this year (2 hand warmers)

Shoot me a PM, email, call or fax if you have any questions.

Cheers,
          Brian

P.S. Last year's results are attached.

Comment

Hey Now BA ~ Post #1 says Jan.28 and the registration form says Feb. 28

Comment

Reg form fixed to show January 28th.

Comment

So how bout the date on those dubs MR. BA? Might have an interesting ctp again this year for you.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                  So how bout the date on those dubs MR. BA? Might have an interesting ctp again this year for you.
                  Either December 17th or Jan 7th. I want the 17th, but I may be going camping that weekend. I will know in the next day or two. John, did you know that Associated Gravel in Everett gives away free sand? You can borrow my truck before the next event if you wish.

Comment

Good to know. I will be sure to stop by them after leaving a steamy bag of $%*! on your doorstep.

Thanks btw. Hopefully the 17th will work. Best wishes for now...

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Starting to get a lot of preregistrations, so sign up soon. Still have a few holes left also if you want to sponsor a hole and have your name associated with the greatest fundraising disc golf tournament in Snohomish County on the 28th of January!

The BYOP pre-tourney...tourney will "most likely" happen on January 7th. Still trying to nail down my work travel schedule, but it will not happen in December (sorry Mr. Stengele, I'm camping this weekend)
                      Last edited by LakeStevensBA; December 12th, 2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

It's cool. I still like you.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Hey old-mAnderson, did you get your travel scheduled nailed down yet?
                          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

DGCR has the BYOP scheduled for Jan 7
                            http://www.dgcoursereview.com/tourna...=view&tid=2586

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
                              DGCR has the BYOP scheduled for Jan 7
                              http://www.dgcoursereview.com/tourna...=view&tid=2586

No sht? How did it get added to DGCR with that date? The BYOP will NOT be on Jan 7th. I am hoping it happens, but due to out of the counrty work travels, I am having trouble finding a weekend prior to the 28th.

Freeze is starting to get lots of registrations now. Sign up soon to get a spot. Many good Open players from Bellingham to Tacoma have signed up.

$20 tee sponsorships are still available.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X