The Lahar Benefit Open C-Tier Charity Event @ Riverside 11/12/11 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Frieling – Thank You!!! You ran an on-time event and put on a good show. I had a fantastic time out there today. Man that was a lot of pizza.

I could hardly believe that we not only finished our final round well before sunset but then we left and went to another location for the awards ceremony - we left there before it got dark too. Well done!!!

The course played very well. It was not too muddy (even during the second round rain) & the pleasant masses of leaves were kind enough to remind me on every other hole that I shouldn’t keep throwing my yellow disc. Next tee signs after every basket made it a cinch to follow the layout.

This guy pounded the pavement hard. No cash or scrip payout (huge money raised for the YMCA) – but everyone’s prizes and the raffle and the auction were all filled with very nice merchandise. Awesome!!!

You Passed!!! – So, when’s the next one???

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

PS. Kathy (wife) was all smiles when I gave her that bad-ass G-Love mic!!!
      WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Great Tournament! Mr. Gilbert's Ace on hole one sounded awesome! Thank you to all the Disc Golfers that showed up and gave back to the people who put a lot of work into the course and the community!

Comment

Thanks for a great event Jeremy! It was well ran, a great cause, and the weather wasn't even that bad!

Thanks John, that was my first sanctioned tourney ACE, and my first driver ACE! I love that sound of blowing up the chains!

And thank you John for your work on the tourney and the course, I know you are huge support out there!
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Shirts have landed

Wow... I am at a loss for words! I am humbled by the support and encouragement by the disc golf community! Hats off to the golfers who braved the 2nd round winds and rain and thanks to the many golfers who donated items but could not play. Together we raised just over $2,500. Not too bad for a 1st time event.

The shirts arrived today and look great. I will out delivering to Chainbangerz, mandos, and post office tomorrow. I ordered 60 shirts and still have to get rid of 23 shirts. I am willing to part with them for $15 a piece. They could make a great stalking stuffer for your favorite disc golfing buddy. Kelly green with yellow print. Dynamic Discs logo on the front with the Riverside crest on the back. Dry Fit. Contact me via PM.

Again, Thanks to all those donated, played, and helped make this a successful fundraising effort for the Y's Friends and Servants program!

Photos attached are of the front logo, back logo, and back logo detail.
            Last edited by Jeremy Frieling; November 16th, 2011, 07:52 AM. Reason: adding photos

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X