Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbanger's Summer Series Finale

Chainbanger’s Club Summer Series Finale

Saturday, Oct 15th at Seatac DGC

The grand finale! A one-day singles event at Seatac to celebrate all of your help in keeping the baskets on the ground at one of Seattle’s premier courses. Come join the festivities!

Divisions and Entry:
    Pro Men - $45
    All other Open fields (ladies/Masters) - $35
    Adv - $35
    Int - $25
    **$5 of each entry fee will be given towards the Seatac basket fund
    ** There will be NO $10 PDGA non-member fee.

Format: 1 day - 2 rounds of classic singles format.

Registration/Players Meeting: Pre-registration is highly recommended. Paypal to sjteves85@yahoo.com or send check to Sheila Teves (3411 12th Ave W. Seattle WA 98119). Registration will also be available on the day of the event and will run from 8:00-8:30am at Seatac DGC Tournament Central. We’ll be starting the first round at 9:00 am

Where: Seatac DGC. Where the series got started.

Basket Raffles: Players who have attended 3 Chainbanger’s Summer Series events will qualify for 1 raffle ticket. For those who have attended more than 3 events, each extra event attended will earn each 1 extra ticket. We will have the raffle during the awards!

As a reminder/plea regarding our Summer series - Keith and I had to each put up $2,000 of our own money to buy back the baskets at SeaTac to keep the course alive. At each of our series tournaments, we'll be collecting a small amount per player which all goes straight towards making the payments towards the baskets so I hope you’ll all come out and support our effort to keep SeaTac one of our premiere area courses!

Did somebody ask for more 1 day events???

Comment

Yea to more one-day events

Too bad it is the same day as our West Sound Fall Fling at NAD Park (Oct 15th).

It would be great to have a PDGA one-day event once a month throughout the year. I think that some of the current two-day events would get better attendance if they were reduced to an one-day event. Especially with the amount of events that are available now.

Comment

It would be great to have a PDGA one-day event once a month throughout the year. I think that some of the current two-day events would get better attendance if they were reduced to an one-day event. Especially with the amount of events that are available now.
        Agreed.
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Less than 2 weeks away! This is probably your last opportunity for the year to have PDGA rated rounds at Seatac.

I would consider it a BIG personal favor if people pre-registered for this event. It would make my experience running this event much less stressful and more enjoyable.

Comment

You bet! Where do I sign up?
            www.rewindb.com

Comment

Awesome Chris! If you have paypal, you can send your registration to me sjteves85@yahoo.com along with your name, PDGA # (if have one), and division you wish to play.

I'm also trying to come up with an easy, in-person/cash way to do it... I'll post here if I solidify a plan.

Comment

Remember, we are raffling away 2 baskets and 1 metal mini basket at this event. Here are the people currently qualified for raffle entry with the number of events that they have attended in the series:

Aaron Seeley 6
                Thomas Little 5
                Andrew Rivers 4
                Bjorn Pinney 4
                Eric Edgerton 4
                Sheila Teves 4
                Tuffi Dolan 4
                Bill Clark 3
                Dan Lilley 3
                Dan Major 3
                Derek York 3
                Frank Boyd 3
                Kyle Crabtree 3
                Nathan Mcconnell 3
                Ray Sanchez 3
                Ted Couillard 3

These folks below can qualify for the raffle if they attend the series finale:

Aaron Holley 2
                Adam Clark 2
                Andy Faris 2
                Andy Salkield 2
                Beau Hyde 2
                Brett Foster 2
                Brett Leverett 2
                Brody Miller 2
                Chandler Fry 2
                Chuck Lyter 2
                Dan King 2
                Ian Markussen 2
                Jack Lorber 2
                Jayden Johnson 2
                John Johnson 2
                Jon Wills 2
                Josh Westmoreland 2
                Keith Lionetti 2
                Kellen Zastrow 2
                Kelly Smith 2
                Miki Fujikawa 2
                Ming Vang 2
                Peter Land 2
                Roman Neria 2
                Ryan Fitts 2
                Ryan Guiher 2
                Sean Phillips 2
                Tim Coye 2
                Toby Cheff 2
                Tristan Hundley 2

Comment

Signed up via paypal.

Looking forward to another date with the merciless mistress that is the Tac....
                  Read this ^

Comment

Registration list: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/64510

Thanks guys for the pre-reg!

Comment

Special thanks to Quientin Sutter for donating $20 for the "Buy back the Tac" fund!

Registrations are coming in. If you want to secure a spot, now is the best time!

Comment

Less than a week away!

As I said earlier, day-of registration will be available but I will be capping this tournament at 72 players maximum. NO exceptions.

Comment

info

Did you have to play in previous events in order to play in the this one?
                          Is there any players pack or lunch provided?
                          How much harder is seatac than steili?
                          Thanks
                          Josh

Comment

Originally posted by couve discer View Post
                            Did you have to play in previous events in order to play in the this one?
                            Is there any players pack or lunch provided?
                            How much harder is seatac than steili?
                            Thanks
                            Josh
                            1. You do not need to have played previous events. The series refers more to earning raffle tickets for a basket relative to how many you played.

2. No players packs or luch I believe. Keep In mind this is a fundraiser as some people fronted some big money to keep Sea-Tac, so the event helps pay them back.

3. Sea-Tac is not too bad........as long as you can keep it on the fairway
                            WORK LESS THROW MORE
                            http://www.grippt.com

Comment

signups

Im guessing there will be alot more players that register at the event? does this event fill annually?
                              sounds like fun and Ill be in the area so ill be there!
                              Josh

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X