X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sk8architecture View Post
    1. You do not need to have played previous events. The series refers more to earning raffle tickets for a basket relative to how many you played.

2. No players packs or luch I believe. Keep In mind this is a fundraiser as some people fronted some big money to keep Sea-Tac, so the event helps pay them back.

3. Sea-Tac is not too bad........as long as you can keep it on the fairway
    Yup... All true.

It's hard to tell how many people will be signing up in the morning. This is the first year that this tournament is being offered as a one-day C tier. For the last 5 years, though, Guy has run a B tier 2 day tournament in early fall at Seatac that has generally filled. Apples and oranges, though.

But as I will be capping this at 72 players, if you want to guarantee a spot, I suggest you get there early. If it fills, I will turn late arrivals away.

Comment

Looks like the weather gods are smiling upon us!

Sign ups 8 - 8:30 AM and start time at 9 AM. Meet at Seatac Tournament Central near hole 8.

Comment

Warm up

Will anyone be there early to warm up and able to show me around a little?

Never been there so Is tournament central just off 136 by the road

Thanks
        Josh

Comment

Tourney central is kind of in the center... if you take the gravel path that leads diagonally through the park from 136th/Des Moines Memorial Dr., tourney central will be off to your right a few hundred yards in.
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Thanks

Thank you
            See you in the early AM

Comment

Results

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/64510

Comment

Thank you Sheila, Chainbangerz and the peeps on my cards today for a really good time! Great folks to share a round or two with and awesome October weather!! If you weren't there, then you was someplace else.
                Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Thanks Sheila and Chainbangerz. And thank you Josh and Chris for the fun rounds.

Comment

I second that! Thanks Sheila and Chainbangers for another great Tourney. Thanks Josh and Michael for a good card to be on!
                    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                      Thank you Sheila, Chainbangerz and the peeps on my cards today for a really good time! Great folks to share a round or two with and awesome October weather!! If you weren't there, then you was someplace else.
                      I SECOND WHAT GETTY SAID. GREAT TIME AND GOOD WEATHER AND NO MATTER WIN OR LOSE I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT WAS REALLY COMPETITIVE DOWN TO THE LAST HOLE.

CANT SAY ENOUGH WHAT AN AWESOME PUTT THAT WAS ON THE LAST HOLE (15) TO SECURE 2ND AND TO JJ FOR NOT GIVING UP AND MAKING THE SAME PUTT I MISSED TO TAKE THE TIE FOR THIRD. CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH THESE GROUP OF PLAYERS AGAIN.

ALSO CONGRATS TO MING FOR JUST OUTRIGHT WHIPPING HIS DIVISION. IM SURE THE REST OF US WILL TRY AND NOT MAKE IT SO EASY FOR YOU NEXT TIME..........
                      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Thanks to Chainbangerz and Sheila.. The tourney was great fun.. Seatac is a place that means much to me, and giving back to help keep it there is a great feeling.. Thanks to all for supporting the "Buy back the Tac" Fund. Good to know this incredible course means much to others too..
                        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                        PDGA # 42821
                        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

The Series Finale went off without a hitch. Special thanks to Eric Edgerton for volunteering to be my co-pilot for the tourney

BIG Thank You to Rolly and Ian Markusson for donating their combined winnings of ~$170 for the "Buy Back the Tac" Fund! You guys are awesome!

The whole series has been a big success. To everyone that played any one of the 7 events, THANK YOU for helping to keep Seatac on the ground as one of Seattle's premier courses.

Comment

I second all the other secondings too... Props to Ian and Rolly for shooting well and keeeping the karma flowing. I was stoked to make it to all the chainbangerz series events and hope I can make it to most next time around
                            PDGA 42602
                            Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X