Fort Walla Walla Open X Oct 22-23 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
    Kris,

    I will not be able to play this weekend unfortunately :-(
    I am treating my knee which appears to have a slight miniscus tear. My PT has recommended NO golf of any kind and resticted activities for at least a month.

    Hate that I can't make it but want to get all better for skiing and Spring golf.

    Have a super time!
    Hopefully he will not pull a Bob and refund your money.. On a positive note I think I will be coming down!! Can I pay on Friday?
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
      Hopefully he will not pull a Bob and refund your money.. On a positive note I think I will be coming down!! Can I pay on Friday?
      Feel free to pay on friday if you run into me (not sure where I will be throughout the day) or saturday morning before 930. I will start taking registrations and money at 8am Saturday.

      FWWO is a more laid back tournament in regards to registration since my optimistic expectation is about 35 people. (it will blow my mind if we have 50 players)

      Comment


      • #18
        FWWO is a more laid back tournament in regards to registration since my optimistic expectation is about 35 people. (it will blow my mind if we have 50 players)[/QUOTE]

        be careful what you say . i'm thinking there will be 15 to 20 from the t.c area. i would not like seeing your head explode !!!!!
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

        Comment


        • #19
          First days scores are updated...note the ratings are wrong...or they should be anyway since I have not edited the course information.


          http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/75662

          Comment


          • #20
            Sunday's Update with correct courses played

            Completed Standings


            Thank you to all the FWWDGC Members who assisted me in putting on another great tournament and to all the players who made the tournament so much fun to TD....see you all in May.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
              Sunday's Update with correct courses played

              Completed Standings


              Thank you to all the FWWDGC Members who assisted me in putting on another great tournament and to all the players who made the tournament so much fun to TD....see you all in May.


              Thank You for putting on such a great tournament Kris and crew!

              Comment


              • #22


                Originally posted by ke7wda View Post
                Thank You for putting on such a great tournament Kris and crew!

                Comment


                • #23
                  another great time .a BIG thanks to all the walla walla crew . see you at the sushi 2012 !
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X