• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Walla Walla Open X Oct 22-23

I will post more information as I gain time and well new information

-Kris

Hooray!!

Kris,

I'm so happy you will be holding this tourney. It's always such a pleasure and challenge to play your courses.

Thanks for the effort!
    Lesli

Comment

21 more days. i cant take it any longer.. any more info you can feed us
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Would this be a good "first timer" tourney to play in?

Comment

Originally posted by ke7wda View Post
          Would this be a good "first timer" tourney to play in?
          It would be a great first timers .The walla walla crew put on excellent tourneys . walla walla was my first singles tourney a couple years back. I havent missed one since. I say YES
          PDGA # 52916
          CRDGC
          TCDGC
          FWWDGC
          PDGC

Comment

Great! Then I will be there. Now to just get out there and play the course before then...

Comment

grab a map at the sign in the parking lot and play the blue course...we will be playing that one twice most likely .the ams usually do anyway.. fun course . HAPPY HUCKIN
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                grab a map at the sign in the parking lot and play the blue course...we will be playing that one twice most likely .the ams usually do anyway.. fun course . HAPPY HUCKIN
                Wish I had a large amount of news to report about FWWO but I don't really have much to hype.

The trophies will be here in time and all indications is that the black course will be ready to play.
                Players Packs are going to be minimal but will include at least a disc. No shirts for FWWO until it is more predictable on the number of participants.

3Fingers is correct anticipate 2 rounds on blue and a round on black. More than likely blue, black, blue. Obviously we will attempt to move the pins and use the alt pads where possible.

Registering- I dont mind if you want to pay day of...but please get hold of me ahead of time so I can start the paperwork side of things (round cards and pdga stuff)

Want to play the course? We do have some maps on the sign board but no guarantee that they will be there. However, we run acepot on Saturdays at 10am and run a handicap league on sundays at 10am if you want to get out and play with others. Coming down at a different time during the week or on the weekend give me a message and I will attempt to be a tour guide.

Need some discs at a good price? We can do that as well...just about all day saturday and sunday we have our club store at the course.

Questions concerns etc feel free to ask.

Kris

Comment

I am more than likely going to come over Saturday and play as much as I can. I do not know about acepot, but I will definitely play as many rounds as possible.

Will this be a PDGA sanctioned tourney?

I guess the other info I will need is the price ( plus the $10 non-member fee, if sanctioned. Unless I get my membership before hand)

Shawn

Comment

Oops I have forgot to include the flier.....bad TD...

Had to edit it a bit due to posting size constraints.

Comment

Originally posted by ke7wda View Post
                      I am more than likely going to come over Saturday and play as much as I can. I do not know about acepot, but I will definitely play as many rounds as possible.

Will this be a PDGA sanctioned tourney?

I guess the other info I will need is the price ( plus the $10 non-member fee, if sanctioned. Unless I get my membership before hand)

Shawn
                      It will be a "C" Tier and the price is more than affordable and varies upon division (25-55 with the pdga cut included).
                      If you can make the Acepot it is $3 to play but if you don't I think I am attempting at least one other round of blue and tossing a few on red.

If you are planning on playing more tournaments (5 to offset the cost) or just want to support the PDGA and get a magazine the pdga membership pays for itself...check on their site but I think any new memberships in Oct count for the next year as well.

-kris

Comment

Spokane Women

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post

Registering- I dont mind if you want to pay day of...but please get hold of me ahead of time so I can start the paperwork side of things (round cards and pdga stuff)
                        Kris,

I'll be coming from Spokane for sure...

I'll be trying to recruit some women to join me as well but I'll play in Pro master OR Open Pro women as needed.

Hotels in Walla Walla seem to be filling up fast...BTW

Thanks for your hard work!!!

Comment

The Time has Come

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
                          Oops I have forgot to include the flier.....bad TD...

Had to edit it a bit due to posting size constraints.

Kris aka best TD i KNOW!

My friends and i have done it. we have a new club! The Columbia River Disc Golf Club... I am the Vice President.

I will do my best to be at the tourney. i may be going to a wedding that afternoon in spokane? dont know yet. anyways....
                          Briefly talking with the President of the Club Randy Kirkpatrick i believe that not only will we probably be doing a hole sponsoship but we will probably be doing a ctp and others to help spread the love of disc golf your ways. we have a facebook. we have a website. www.crdiscgolf.com email is crdiscgolf@gmail.com. any info you need you know my number. we are having our weekly events saturday's at 1pm. we might be pushing it back or consider it to accomidate travel for people to do both in a day. especially during summer time. see you soon!
                          "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
                          -K Gas

Comment

10/12 Update

updated the PDGA....finally.

Please remember that it will take 4 players to form a division.

Player's Pack: At this time I can say that you will get a stock stamped Pro Innova Disc. Which is fine since it will be a better payout for all the divisions.

CTP's- I think I have enough scrip to provide a few CTP's again, but others if you have a disc golf related item that you would like to donate please by all means let me know and I will do my best to award it to someone via CTP or Longest Putt etc.

Acepot- we are running a $5 acepot buy in for the tournament and if no aces are hit we will do a CTP for 50% of it (the other 50% goes to the general fund).

Raffle: Sadly I have not had the time to allocate to finding sponsors for raffle items and hence we will not have a raffle unless things change.

Final 9: It has not been decided if we will do the top 4 Open with raffled partners in an alternate shot doubles for skins. I will admit that, at the last two events that I have ran, the doubles have been some of the most exciting disc golf I have watched.

Thank you Kyle for those kind words and look forward to the progress of the new club in town (hit me up when you are down here and I will join).

Questions or if I made a mistake on the pdga upload let me know.

Take Care
                            -Kris

Comment

Sadly...

Kris,

I will not be able to play this weekend unfortunately :-(
                              I am treating my knee which appears to have a slight miniscus tear. My PT has recommended NO golf of any kind and resticted activities for at least a month.

Hate that I can't make it but want to get all better for skiing and Spring golf.

Have a super time!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X