Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW/WA State Doubles 2011

NW Doubles Championship

Saturday, Oct 1st at Seatac and Lakewood DGC

The NW Doubles is back with a twist. This year will witness the official sanctioning of this yearly tradition as a part of Chainbangers Club Summer Series. So rally up your partner cuz it’s time!

Divisions and Entry:
    Pro - $66 per team
    Adv - $46 per team
    Int - $36 per team
    Women - $46 per team
    Old - $46 per team

** The $6 is a result of a $3 per player per team club fees that will be put towards the “Buy back the ‘Tac” effort by the Chainbangers club
    ** There will be NO $10 PDGA non-member fee.

Format: Seatac DGC will be best shot doubles. Lakewood DGC will be worst drive doubles for pros, and best shot for all other divisions.

Registration/Players Meeting: Registration will all be done on the day of the event and will run from 8:00-8:30am at Seatac DGC Tournament Central. We’ll be starting the first round at 9:00 am

Where: First round at Seatac DGC. Second round at Lakewood DGC.

As a reminder/plea regarding our Summer series - Keith and I had to each put up $2,000 of our own money to buy back the baskets at SeaTac to keep the course alive. At each of our series tournaments, we'll be collecting a small amount per player which all goes straight towards making the payments towards the baskets so I hope you’ll all come out and support our effort to keep SeaTac one of our premiere area courses!
    Last edited by SheilaT; September 7th, 2011, 10:14 PM.

WA State Doubles will be run as a non-sanctioned doubles tournament by Tim and Tyler, last year's winners, on Sunday Oct 2nd at Fort Steilacoom DGC.

Comment

Is there still going to be a Chainbangerz summer series finale or is this it?
      www.rewindb.com

Comment

There will be one more after the NW doubles.

Comment

Great job Sheila! And congrats to you and Andrew!

Will there be an age protected division or will I need to play against the young guns?

Chainbangerz rocks!

Comment

Thanks BA! And yes of course there should be an 'Old' division I've edited the post above to reflect the addition.

Comment

Looking for the real partner

anybody looking for an adv/pro partner for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by hyphenboy View Post
                anybody looking for an adv/pro partner for this event?
                That is exactly what I am looking for; going to steilly from Everett Sat the 10th. Will be playing WA state championship and would love to play this, but am new to the area and am looking for a partner.

Comment

Anybody else looking for partners? PM me your name, division, and email address and I'll compile a list to send out. Hopefully this will make partner hunting easier.

Comment

I am currently looking for a partner to play the nw doubles and the wa state doubles as well.

The question i have is about this 'old' division. What is the age and is this like the masters, advanced masters, etc?
                    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

The 'Old' Division will be 40 and up. These 5 divisions will be the only ones offered. Trying to keep things simple.

Comment

Me and Frieling will be bringing the noise!
                        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

A mystery Clark brother and I willl quietly add some good golf to the mix.
                          Read this ^

Comment

Count Toby and I in assuming I can throw by then. Sucks getting older.
                            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                              A mystery Clark brother and I willl quietly add some good golf to the mix.
                              The Driver ?
                              The Putter ? or
                              The Other Brother ?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X