X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchplay Showdown Canceled

Sorry for the late notice, but the Matchplay Showdown that was scheduled for this weekend (8/20) has been canceled. But there will be 2 events left to qualify for the basket raffles. Stay tuned!

This was actually my bad, I changed these dates awhile ago and forgot to update the various calendars and let everyone know. Sheila will be stepping up in a huge way to run the final 2 events of the series after I move away which will be a sanctioned NW Dubs for this year and a final singles finale event!
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Lakewood Acepot Alternative

Since the matchplay is off, everyone is invited to come play the monthly Lakewood Acepot this Sunday, Aug. 21st. Tee time is 10:00am, you can sign up starting about 9:30. One round of 27 holes, plenty of ace runs!. Gordy Kirkpatrick will be running it.

Comment

Is there going to be a one day tournament on October 1, 2011?

Open to all?

Comment

My understanding is that Saturday, October 1st is going to be NW Doubles (BYOP) held at Lakewood & Seatac. It is a Chainbangerz Club sponsored event, is open to all, and will probably be pdga sanctioned too.

Comment

Yup, Edge nailed it. It's gonna be an X-tier sanctioned doubles for this year and it will be open to all. I'm still ironing out the details, so as soon as everything is smoothened out, I'll post here.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X