Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletch
    started a topic The Fernburner returns!

The Fernburner returns!

After a much needed year off, The Inn at Lucky Mud is happy to announce the return of the Fernburner tournament on Saturday, August 27, 2011. This will also be the unveiling of our new tee signs with the money raised at last year's "FernEarner" fundraising tournament (thanks Tim).

This year we will open roughly 30 spots to the general public but they will go fast as we cap the field at 72. Differences in this year's Burner will be a second round safari nine (some long par 4's and EPIC!) complete with tee times. These are all new holes and anyone who has played there knows Mud was built for this knd of thing so it should be sweet! We will also be doing a throwbot competition for added fun/chaos!

If anyone out there has ever wanted to attend this tournament this is your chance as it's really the first time we've opened it up! For the record, all the ladies that throw will get special consideration on getting in as at some point we want to hold a very upscale and large women's only tournament, so please sign up ladies!

If you show up Friday there will be random draw doubles beginning at 5 or 6pm.

some other details......

CHECK IN begins @ 8:00 am Saturday
    player’s meeting @ 9:30 am
    $40 per player, $2 acepot
    $15 for optional basket fundraising dinner
    Rooms available through the inn (luckymud.com) 2 night minimum
    Camping $10 per tent PER NIGHT in designated areas
    Make checks payable to Sara Fletcher and mail to 17811 83rd ave NE Kenmore, WA 98028
    or Paypal fletchy5fingers@yahoo.com, please include name, division, phone # and detail of total $
    For more information saralmp8608@yahoo.com or call Adam or Sara (425) 408-1077

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Adam

• Sam
    replied
    I cannot believe I almost missed it...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Another fantastic weekend in paradise. Adam, Sarah... you guys are simply IT.

Leave a comment:

• SPIDER-DAN
    replied
    Sounds as though i missed a really good one chris. Even though you lost.......... Way to make him earn it!

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    What a weekend! Thanks so much to the Fletcher's and Ol' Bob! The course was in great shape, the food was amazing as always, the beer was cold and free flowing! Big congrats to Barrett, edging me out of the elusive glass trophy in a 4 hole playoff!

I can't wait until next year!

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Looks like we'll be rollin in there tomorrow morning instead of tonight. Things are never set in stone when you have a 1 yr. old. See you'all tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• Pizzel
    replied
    I am super stoked for tomorrow! It has been a few years since I last played the L.M.

Leave a comment:

• olydiscgolf
    replied
    Hittin' the road! Stoked for this one! (as always)

Leave a comment:

• Fletch
    replied
    OK bad news for the hoppsters!

Fort George IPA fell through. In about 3 hours we will have Kona Longboard, Drop Top Amber, and Manny's Pale onsite with maybe tapping the Kona tonight.

Also, word is there are 2 more kegs on the property but their respective owners will need to be bribed in some fashion for the Vortex IPA and Stella.

The pasta dinner is on for about 7 or 8pm tonight at the cottage for $5. Haven't heard from Trojan Nation so unsure of the poker tourney status but if it happens, chances are it will be hold 'em $20 buy in.

Tee signs are onsite and will be going in the ground shortly!!!!!!!

Still spots left, PM or call the Inn(360-795-8770) ASAP if you want in!

Adam

Leave a comment:

• killa
    replied
    Nate and Jessie came through with a ride at the last minute -- thanks guys!

now, about that poker business... I have two nice plastic decks. what's the usual format? let's burn some ferns
    Last edited by killa; August 25th, 2011, 11:04 PM. Reason: transportation secured

Leave a comment:

• Ol' Bob
    replied
    In case anyone has forgotten, please don't bring any dogs.

Leave a comment:

• killa
    replied
    Originally posted by DMajor View Post
    2 guys need a ride, contact k-i-l-l-a.....

Sounds like the start to a horror movie
    thanks for helping my cause, Dan
    Last edited by killa; August 25th, 2011, 06:41 PM. Reason: the more emoticons, the merrier

Leave a comment:

• killa
    replied
    anyone in the Seattle area with an empty space in their car?

Originally posted by killa View Post
    There are 2 guys up in Seattle who aren't sure how they're getting down to the Burner. If you, or anyone you know, may be able to help these gentlemen, please contact Killa "k-i-l-l-a" via p.m. Thank you
    BUMP. one guy has a ride now, but This Guy's still in limbo. any help will be greatly appreciated and overly compensated.

Leave a comment:

• Ol' Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by DMajor View Post

Isn't that a Doors song?

Leave a comment:

• DMajor
    replied
    Originally posted by killa View Post
    There are 2 guys up in Seattle who aren't sure how they're getting down to the Burner. If you, or anyone you know, may be able to help these gentlemen, please contact Killa "k-i-l-l-a" via p.m. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• killa
    replied

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X