X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK bad news for the hoppsters!

Fort George IPA fell through. In about 3 hours we will have Kona Longboard, Drop Top Amber, and Manny's Pale onsite with maybe tapping the Kona tonight.

Also, word is there are 2 more kegs on the property but their respective owners will need to be bribed in some fashion for the Vortex IPA and Stella.

The pasta dinner is on for about 7 or 8pm tonight at the cottage for $5. Haven't heard from Trojan Nation so unsure of the poker tourney status but if it happens, chances are it will be hold 'em $20 buy in.

Tee signs are onsite and will be going in the ground shortly!!!!!!!

Still spots left, PM or call the Inn(360-795-8770) ASAP if you want in!

Adam

Comment

Hittin' the road! Stoked for this one! (as always)
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I am super stoked for tomorrow! It has been a few years since I last played the L.M.

Comment

Looks like we'll be rollin in there tomorrow morning instead of tonight. Things are never set in stone when you have a 1 yr. old. See you'all tomorrow...

Comment

What a weekend! Thanks so much to the Fletcher's and Ol' Bob! The course was in great shape, the food was amazing as always, the beer was cold and free flowing! Big congrats to Barrett, edging me out of the elusive glass trophy in a 4 hole playoff!

I can't wait until next year!
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Sounds as though i missed a really good one chris. Even though you lost.......... Way to make him earn it!
              WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

I cannot believe I almost missed it...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Another fantastic weekend in paradise. Adam, Sarah... you guys are simply IT.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X