X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
    Anyone have a basket or two they could bring for the final nine so we don't have to move baskets?
    I've got a bunch of baskets, Ill bring a Chainstar w/wheel, and a mach V w/wheel. Let me know if you need more.

Chris
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Bring 'em all and we'll hide your body in the woods.

If you lose them to Fletch in the poker game, that might not be necessary.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        See you next week. I may not even be in shape to play, as I've been working way too hard and way too much.
        Sitting here at my desk this morning, I am wondering if I am going to play in League tonight or if I am going to take some time off and let my ass heal. I mean... my sciatic nerve. Yeah... that's what I meant.

See you Friday. Let's just drink all weekend. I'll let you win.

Oh... I bet we could get a basket up there, as well.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Geezo, Sam. Last night I was having a great round. We started on six and I got my first par on ten since I did it for your benefit. I was just about parring everything and keeping my birdies even with my bogeys (two each). Then on alt. 16 (between 20 and 21) Fletch stepped on a crooked 2 inch limb and it flip/rolled and barked my shin, taking me to the ground. The acute pain in my shin covered the fact that I had tweaked my back. All of a sudden, I couldn't do anything right. I went from even par to +5 in the last seven holes.

So today I'm jumping back on the tractor and bounding over the bumps to get the final mow complete, while Fletch is out murdering salmon (justifiable homicide if I get a steak).

Gotta go
          Gotta mow

Comment

Man... that Fletch sure does play some dirty defense. You were beating him at the time, I imagine...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              You were beating him at the time, I imagine...
              That is a possibility.

I just said, 66 hours ago, on a tractor forum thread about mower deck tire failures, that I hadn't had a flat tire on the mower this year. I even said, "I hate to say it, but..." now a flat after less than three hours of the final mow before the Burner. That led to the discovery of seized bearings in two of the mower deck's wheels.

I friggin' NICED my mower deck!

Fletch just returned -- no salmon.
              Last edited by Ol' Bob; August 22nd, 2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                Fletch, I can bring a good basket. Innova Discatcher Pro: full-weight, double-chain, deep-basket, with portable base. But you will need to move it - it's heavy!
                Thanks Gawain, I think we'll go with Gilby's since we only need two!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  I've got a bunch of baskets, Ill bring a Chainstar w/wheel, and a mach V w/wheel. Let me know if you need more.

Chris
                  Perfect!

Thanks Chris

Comment

There are 2 guys up in Seattle who aren't sure how they're getting down to the Burner. If you, or anyone you know, may be able to help these gentlemen, please contact Killa "k-i-l-l-a" via p.m. Thank you
                    anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by killa View Post
                      There are 2 guys up in Seattle who aren't sure how they're getting down to the Burner. If you, or anyone you know, may be able to help these gentlemen, please contact Killa "k-i-l-l-a" via p.m. Thank you
                      2 guys need a ride, contact k-i-l-l-a.....

Sounds like the start to a horror movie
                      Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post

Isn't that a Doors song?

Comment

anyone in the Seattle area with an empty space in their car?

Originally posted by killa View Post
                          BUMP. one guy has a ride now, but This Guy's still in limbo. any help will be greatly appreciated and overly compensated.

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post

thanks for helping my cause, Dan
                            Last edited by killa; August 25th, 2011, 05:41 PM. Reason: the more emoticons, the merrier

Comment

In case anyone has forgotten, please don't bring any dogs.

Comment

Nate and Jessie came through with a ride at the last minute -- thanks guys!

now, about that poker business... I have two nice plastic decks. what's the usual format? let's burn some ferns
                                Last edited by killa; August 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM. Reason: transportation secured

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X