Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a week and change left. There are still spots open so get those registrations in!!!! One good thing about getting in the Burner this year is you will be on the invite list for future events.

If you've ever wanted to play Lucky Mud I would suggest making the trip now. The course in is immaculate condition and we should have all the final nine baskets and teepads in by early next week. Sara and I both have next week off so we will be down there starting Sat.

As for the dinner, we really need an accurate headcount for the food so if you are signed up but not for dinner and are thinking about changing your mind, let us know ASAP.

Haven't picked up the kegs yet, suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
      Yeah, lift with your legs.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
        Hops = good. Malt = bad. IPAs deliver. IMHO.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Hops = good. Malt = bad. IPAs deliver. IMHO.
          Hey, there's room in the world for malty beers too! IPAs are a good bet though, my tastebuds have been especially fond of black IPAs as of late.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

PM sent. Salty Balls and I want to come to this. Stay Friday night and potentially Saturday night, as well. Or maybe just Saturday night. Can we play? Can we?? Dinner and the whole works, of course.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Hey, there's room in the world for malty beers too! IPAs are a good bet though, my tastebuds have been especially fond of black IPAs as of late.
              Yes and Yes! For lack of Jub and his Manny's this year, how's about a pony of that, an IPA (not my favorite, insert specific variety here), and a (must be good though, I hate bad pilsners) pilsner or lager for the unhoppy.

Doug is getting a keg for the cottage and you know how Bob rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                Wow... same weekend as NAAC.

Sorry, folk. I will miss this one again.
                Hmmmmm?

Comment

Whatever, Old Man! Just know that it has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to come to your place and give ya a little payback. Side bet?
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Obsessing, are we?

Comment

About the Mud? And not winning? Always!

And... where do we stand on that side bet?
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I too am disappointed about not being able to attend the burner this year. My excuse is I am going under the knife for a detached retina on Wed the 24th. This also explains why I have been strong side and still missing.

Oh and being a crappy putter does not even enter into it!!!
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          About the Mud? And not winning? Always!

And... where do we stand on that side bet?
                          I never bet. I'm sorry for hurting you so deeply. Well, maybe not so much.

See you next week. I may not even be in shape to play, as I've been working way too hard and way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                            I too am disappointed about not being able to attend the burner this year. My excuse is I am going under the knife for a detached retina on Wed the 24th. This also explains why I have been strong side and still missing.

Oh and being a crappy putter does not even enter into it!!!
                            aahh, the ol' detatched retina so I missed the putt defense!

Well maybe next year Jub, good luck with the surgery!

Comment

Anyone have a basket or two they could bring for the final nine so we don't have to move baskets?

Comment

Fletch, I can bring a good basket. Innova Discatcher Pro: full-weight, double-chain, deep-basket, with portable base. But you will need to move it - it's heavy!
                                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X