X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nuke

Looking forward to the Nuclear Meltdown next weekend. Super 8, here we come :-)

Thank you Kaleb and the Tri-Cities Disc Golf Club for providing us with a very fun weekend. That was the nicest I have ever seen the B Course! Nice work

p.s. Hope you catch the rat bastard/bastardette that stole the two baskets off the B Course.

Comment

The players party was awesome! Both courses played awesome. The 2 meter rule was NOT my friend!
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
        The players party was awesome! Both courses played awesome. The 2 meter rule was NOT my friend!
        Good playing with you Jeremy! The trees did seem to have it out for you

Comment

EPIC

Once again the NUKE lived up to its name.

The courses looked fantastic and played tough with the long rough and the high water. My group was outstanding and I had so much fun.

The party was very fun and I'm happy I didn't miss it this year...I'll just pass on the beer pong next time.

Shade jumping during the final nine with Scot, Jaymie and Ray Ray was a blast. I love watching the skins format. Big shots, big rewards!

All in all an excellent tournament. Thanks so much to Jen and Keleb for all their work to get things ready. Kudos to Ken, Jeremy, Jordon and everyone else who contributes to make this thing run as smoothly as possible.

Good times for sure!!

Comment

Those of us who weren't there would love to know what went on. Where's the PDGA stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
              Those of us who weren't there would love to know what went on. Where's the PDGA stats?
              Kaleb may not be talking to his computer still. Evidently they had a big fight and he was not going to give in...lol

Tourney was awesome, shadowed by the players party which was epic! Can't wait to get back to Tri-Cities for some more golf. You guys rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                Here we are a week later with no stats.....

Comment

It's because I had a decent tourny, for once

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
                  Here we are a week later with no stats.....
                  I whipped the two local adv. gms. like rented mules and one of them is Kaleb's pop.That'll never happen again so let's just not say anything this time and it'll just go away.....I had an excellent time all weekend long. Thanks to everyone; Chuck, Dennis, Mark and all the Nuke Crew.

Comment

Just like I thought...played like crap. I did have fun and I will be back for more tri-cities golf! Thank you Kaleb and crew for all that you do for disc golf in WA. Had a wonderful time with all...

Comment

The Scores are finally up! bout time

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X