36th Annual Doug Newland Memorial WA State Championships Sept. 17th & 18th Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WA State Championships

Day one SCORES are up!

& day two is also in the books!

The weekend went really well and the weather today held out for most of the day. Thanks to all that came out and joined in the fun. Congratulations to Mike Cain on defending his title and to Jessie Westphal for getting her name onto the women's trophy.
    Last edited by ericedge; September 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM. Reason: updated information

Comment

?

Quite a bit of pencil whipping up there. I think you guy up north need to find a better way to score each other.
      CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Originally posted by AChivers View Post
        Quite a bit of pencil whipping up there. I think you guy up north need to find a better way to score each other.

Thatís a pretty hefty accusation, although, not unheard of.

How are you aware of the cheating? Were the cheaters in your group or did they just shoot unbelievable scores? Are you noticing different scores on the PDGA website than you saw when you were actually playing?

Did you personally call the cheaters out and question their scores?

Did you report the cheating to the TD?

Please inform me of why this public forum is the appropriate place to deliver this very generalized accusation and why it should be taken seriously. Did the above avenues of dealing with cheaters not deliver a suitable response?

I do not think cheating should ever be tolerated. I think calling players out and immediately reporting such acts to the TD, as a group, is the best and most efficient way of handling such a situation.

Mike Rideout
        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

I heard there was a group on Saturday that played some holes out of order. My card did that on Sunday and we took our strokes like men.
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

Fun tournament.

Fitting that there was a little bit of rain for the Washington State Championships.

According to PDGA stats, every division winner was from Washington. Not a huge turnout from out of State but I'm guessing there were more than a dozen Oregonians and Canadians in attendance.
            Read this ^

Comment

?

I cannot point fingers because it is too late. But I do know who's scores I need to watch in the future. I will not be returning to a northern event unless it is ran by you. Sorry for the public venting. We dont have erasers in P-town. AC
              CHAIN DAMAGE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X