Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced-Jason VanProyen in a playoff over Josh Morris 105 (-15)
    Intermediate- Chris Nixon
    Age Protected- JJ Johnson
    Novice- Brad VonHaden
    Women's- Tracy VonHaden
    Juniors- The Boy(my son Devin Baugher)

Not sure on the scores of the other division, my scoreboard is still locked up at the course but I know the Adv. Division since I was in it. We had 6 people, top 4 plus ties in the skins, and drew random partners to play with 65 bucks a hole for 6 holes. Everything was great, and I can say again with pride that I believe everyone who attended had an absolute blast!
    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Thanks for the update!

I wanted to attend but live too far away. Maybe next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultraman View Post
        I wanted to attend but live too far away. Maybe next year?
        Same time and place next year PLUS we're planning an "ice bowl" type tourney this February for the first time ever it'll be a PDGA event (tentatively Feb 4th, we're just waiting on park service permission for that date) We try to keep this forum updated and we always post details on the club forum ( www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com )

Once we get the board home we'll try to post a complete detailing, BUT some players asked to take their cards home, so some details might be missing!

Comment

Was this tourney a fundraiser for the club? If so, how much money got raised? Hopefully a pile.

Had a good time. Beautiful weather and lots of good people.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
            Was this tourney a fundraiser for the club? If so, how much money got raised? Hopefully a pile.

Had a good time. Beautiful weather and lots of good people.
            Nope not a fundraiser 100% payout went back to the players (after the players packs ($15 per player for a hotstamped SP line dga disc **retail value is $19**, a custom patch, breakfast snacks, and stickers), lunch ($6 per person), and custom engraved trophies ($30 per division) A lot of the divisions were small, so those divisions didn't get huge payouts, but hopefully they loved the players packs and the food

We don't have "cash paying sponsors" to add to the prize pools, they just donated prizes and a KICK ASS players party after

Comment

Thanks Tim. It was a great tourney and everyone had a GREAT time. You and your wife do a kick-ss job. The LS crew had a blast. Congrats to Jason VanProyen for his first win in Advanced (with many good Open players in it as well).

We need more tournaments up north. What a great group of people.

See you at the next tourney.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X