Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have made up my mind. Spokane here I come. I look forward to meeting Yoduh and hopefully playing a round or two with him. Too bad you are not playing the doubles Yoduh, that is 250 bucks you are missing out on

Comment

Look forward to meeting you 2.. We'll see how you feel about that decision halfway through the round on Sunday.. I'd rather win a tournament than play well during skins. In my opinion skins and doubles aren't real golf and I can tell you who's won every single city cup but I got no clue who's won what skins or doubles.
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Mine all Mine

I'm the groundskeeper at Four Mound and I regard it as mine all mine Me and the helpers have been doing as much as we can to make this Summer event as enjoyable as possible. With the Spring we had the growth to keep under management is a daunting task. I'm doing what I can to provide a good mowed fairway for each hole (except for the top of one of the mounds). Generally if you throw to the mowed part you will do OK. There's lots of tall grass outside of that. There will be food and beverage provided if you don't have to rush back to town after each round. All of each day after 1:30 or so is Yours All Yours if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
          I think I will make the trek from Seattle to play. I guess I have until 6 tomorrow to decide.
          Let me know if you're coming for sure and I'll sign you up on Friday.
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I won't be able to play this year as I will be stuck at work for 10 hours on Saturday . Inventory sucks.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Im playing dub's with yoduh's professional breakdown on the final 10 I should be able to slay it with a 27, $250 in dub's sounds good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetbrown View Post
                Im playing dub's with yoduh's professional breakdown on the final 10 I should be able to slay it with a 27, $250 in dub's sounds good enough for me.
                Nice.. Good luck Eric!
                Hats are off Gordy and whoever else for the crap load of work it takes to prepare all those fairways!
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Eric you told me 2 days ago you weren't playing.. Change of heart?
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Bob, Sign ups close on Friday now? You might pull in a couple more people which could double attendence in one of the divisions.
                    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I will not be playing this weekend. I asked Bob to sign up and he said the owner of the property does not want me playing on his property. He checked the pdga rules and a property owner is allowed to keep a player from playing on their property with no reason being cited.
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                        I will not be playing this weekend. I asked Bob to sign up and he said the owner of the property does not want me playing on his property. He checked the pdga rules and a property owner is allowed to keep a player from playing on their property with no reason being cited.

(Not laughing at you, Jeremy.)

Seems like a bad time to play the exclusive card, wouldn't you say, Bob/Gordy? You know, at a time when you can't even bribe attendance with big wads of cash?
                        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

OK, I posted a jerkish comment here and removed it but there is no way TD's should be mandated to have to accomodate those who belittle their hard work, blood, sweat, etc.

If you appreciate that people are running tournaments for you, as volunteers, act like it...
                          Last edited by cefire; July 7th, 2011, 09:20 PM.
                          'Weekend 4 Women':
                          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                            OK, I posted a jerkish comment here and removed it but there is no way TD's should be mandated to have to accomodate those who belittle their hard work, blood, sweat, etc.

If you appreciate that people are running tournaments for you, as volunteers, act like it...
                            thank you CEFIRE .. UNLIKE YODUH who belittles EVRYTHING the club does its nice to know SOMEONE cares that it takes a lot of work to get a tournaments up and running .. oh YODUH you might want to start paying to play on a private course instead of just bitching about how bad everything is .. i dont see YOU out there helping out for tournys... just complaining ALOT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
                              thank you CEFIRE .. UNLIKE YODUH who belittles EVRYTHING the club does its nice to know SOMEONE cares that it takes a lot of work to get a tournaments up and running .. oh YODUH you might want to start paying to play on a private course instead of just bitching about how bad everything is .. i dont see YOU out there helping out for tournys... just complaining ALOT !!!
                              I have carried more rocks and dragged more branches and dug out more teepads than you have any clue about. Ask Gordy, I figured out a couple years ago that I've spent about 35-40 on his course alone. If he wouldn't have burned his bridges I would still be out donating my time and efforts. Name 5 other people in this town that have done that much(not Gordy)
                              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                                Hats are off Gordy and whoever else for the crap load of work it takes to prepare all those fairways!
                                Oh look it's more bitching from Yoduh...
                                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X