Kitsap New course fundraiser tournament Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitsap New course fundraiser tournament

Mark your calendars for June 18th. West Sound Disc Golf Association will be hosting a fundraising tournament and introducing our newest course. We will be accepting the first 90 people at $20.00 to raise money for permanent baskets and tee pads. Each player will receive a Brian Thornton original poster memorializing this event.
    The new course "The Bud Pell at Ross Farm" is possible through the generous use of the land by the Ross family. A special thanks also goes out to Paintball Jim and Kim for their help and vision for the recreational opportunities for the people of Kitsap County.
    The Bud is a challenging par 64 course. It will have 2 par 5's and 6 par 4's. It will have a 1000' hole and a nice mixture of open and wooded holes. This will be a great opportunity to play the newest course to be added to Whiners in the Woods II.
    Spread the word and sign up with me at
    Check here for updates,

Sounds like another great addition. Won't be able to make it but look forward to checking out the course at some time.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Paul, I would love to come and/or Help out but BT, Pastor Jake and I will all be in Kamloops, BC that weekend playing in the Canadian Disc Golf Championships.
      Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
      Like us on Facebook!

Announcement Announcement Module
      No announcement yet.