Sudoku Showdown - PDGA C-Tier - 7.9.11 - Chainbangerz Summer Series event #4 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever do you mean, of course it works

BTW - I do have to give three huge shoutouts to Erick Illg, Cajun, and Keith...

Keith and the Chainbangerz Shop for helping me out with a ton of stuff and donating some nice CTP packs

Cajun who kicked in a cool $50 to our basket fund!!!!

and Erick Illg of course who has busted his ass all summer to keep things in shape - Last weekend both days, all day - several trips this week AND this morning he shows up at 8am or so, with a toothache and then decides to go whack some blackberries until start time!!! After which he proceeds to shoot great golf somehow. The man is a wrecking crew of energy and dedication and we all owe him huge thanks for what he does
    Last edited by cefire; July 9th, 2011, 09:12 PM.
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I have a solution to the puzzle Drew.

Will PM you.

My brain hurts.

Comment

Oh, and thanks Andrew, the tourney was alot of fun.
        We had a small, but really good group of golfers out for this. The weather was perfect, the course was in nice shape, and the superlight discs were flyin !
        This was also the first chance for anyone to test fly the new alt hole between 15 and 16.

I'm gonna try to insure that we can play this tourney again next year, I think it's worth doing again.

Comment

Hey Captain, congrats on solving the puzzle! I'm seriously impressed considering you hadn't really tried these before and it was an honor to be the only one to tempt you out for a tournament round

Unfortunately SpiderDan sent this this at 8:30 this morning, I just hadn't seen my emails yet for the proof - congrats Dan and shockingly quick (said he solved it last night! ):

'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Curse you Spider Dan !

Well, then I guess the only thing left is for somebody to post a picture of Tom with the Fabio hair, then it's a wrap.

Comment

YES!!! I have to learn how to use my phone but I'll try to make that happen

BA, I know you got a pic!!!
              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                YES!!! I have to learn how to use my phone but I'll try to make that happen

BA, I know you got a pic!!!
                I threw up when I first looked at the picture, so I hesitated posting it. Here it is anyway. It's titled "what if Thomas and Oz had a baby"

And thanks Andrew and Sheila for a great tourney as usual. Thanks Chainbangerz for all the swag. I got to play a fun first round with Keith and a fun second round with Andrew. And thanks to Eric Illg who puts in a buttload of his time and money to keep this course in the great shape it is in.

And thanks to the scum who tried to steal the temp basket on hole 2 but left it in the blackberries for later. As Kanye would say "Let's have a toast for the douchebags, let's have a toast for the a-holes"

Last edited by LakeStevensBA; July 11th, 2011, 07:38 AM.

Comment

'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Sorry about the puzzle captain jack.........i was up to 11:30 racking my brain trying to solve that........it was pretty tough. I actually got stuck about 1/4 of the way through and took a lucky guess on one of the boxes.....7 or 9. Well, i picked 7 and put the 9 somewhere else and then put a 1 here and then a another 7 there and it all worked out.........i was pretty shocked.

I just have to say that was one if not the best event i have ever played. I had a great first round with Sheila and Louis which makes all the difference playing with people that are full of fun. The second round was just as fun playing with Bjorn whom i have played plenty with and our fun history goes back quite a while. Eric it was awesome playing with the individual that spends so much time and effort on such a wonderful course...........thank you so much for all that you do.

Thanks to Andrew and Sheila for another awesome event and Chainbangerz for keeping Seatac on the map and i cant wait til the day there are 27 holes. See you all at the next event!
                    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER-DAN View Post
                      Sorry about the puzzle captain jack..
                      Yuh huh, I bet your real sorry about grabbin' that CE TL, you must be reduced to tears.
                      .......i was up to 11:30 racking my brain trying to solve that........it was pretty tough. I actually got stuck about 1/4 of the way through and took a lucky guess on one of the boxes.....7 or 9. Well, i picked 7 and put the 9 somewhere else and then put a 1 here and then a another 7 there and it all worked out.........i was pretty shocked.
                      I had the same problem, I came to point where I had two boxes to fill,one had to be a 3, the other a 9. I tried the wrong way first, got almost all the way through the last two thirds of the puzzle, then crashed and burned.

Near the end I was just hoping and praying that each new box I filled in would work out, I was actually quite surprised when I did complete it.

Still pretty happy with my results considering it was my first time solving one of these puzzles, but if I had a choice for something to do on a long airplane ride, I think I would grab a Maxim magazine instead.
                      I just have to say that was one if not the best event i have ever played.
                      Thats the special quality I bring to a tournament, so, your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                        I threw up when I first looked at the picture, so I hesitated posting it. Here it is anyway. It's titled "what if Thomas and Oz had a baby"

And thanks Andrew and Sheila for a great tourney as usual. Thanks Chainbangerz for all the swag. I got to play a fun first round with Keith and a fun second round with Andrew. And thanks to Eric Illg who puts in a buttload of his time and money to keep this course in the great shape it is in.

And thanks to the scum who tried to steal the temp basket on hole 2 but left it in the blackberries for later. As Kanye would say "Let's have a toast for the douchebags, let's have a toast for the a-holes"

Love the Chainbangerz shirt!

By the way with my new hair I am sexier than ever!

For legal reasons:

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X