X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rizzle at the River III

Have a great time out at White River with another fantastic event held by Mandos Disc Golf Pro Shop.

June 4 & 5, 2011

For online registration, Click Here!!!
    WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Played the weekly here today, the course is in really nice shape. Looking forward to the Rizzle!

Comment

Hey howdy!

Any ladies or gentlemen interested in going in on a campsite with me? I will be solo tenting it and there is gonna be plenty of extra space for more tent action.

Also, I am pretty much amazing company and am skilled in fire building, BSing, breakfast cooking, tarp hanging, beverage cooling and many other car camping survival basics.

Message me and let me know so that we can get a spot reserved (:

Comment

Considering playing in it for my first tourny. Could be fun.
        10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

Team Disc Addiction will have a few members playing so we are sending some goodies for the raffle.

I'm not happy about missing another chance to beat Ruziska, but his time is coming!

We hope you enjoy the items we send from www.DiscAddiction.com
          www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
          www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Posting from the campground now. 9 holes of mini golf all is chill right now, I'm nursing a growler of Dogfish Head Burton Baton!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X