All Proceeds Donated to Relay for Life
    Prizes For 1st ,2nd,3rd Places
    Beginner and Pro Divisions
    Name:
    T-Shirt Yes or No:
    T-Shirt Size:
    Division:
    Entry fee will be taken on day of event
    May sign up on day of event (RSVP Preferred)
    Limited T-Shirts Available

For those who haven't played out at Friday Harbor yet, the course is really nice - I'm sure this event is going to be way fun
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Indeed it is a fun course, here is a link to the DGCR course page: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3968

Good luck Duncaves!
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Prizes

Prizes Include
        Pro Bracket

1st Place- One night stay at Roche Harbor Resort with a dinner for two at Roche's wonderful waterfront restaurant.

2nd Place- Dinner for two at Mi Casasita, Friday Harbors favorite mexican restaurant. Choice of two discs.

3rd Place- Choice of five discs. Free T-shirt.

Beginner Bracket

1st Place- A seventy-five dollar gift certificate to San Juan Islands famous Duck Soup Inn.

2nd Place- Fifteen Dollar I-Tunes Gift Card. Choice of three discs. Free T-shirt.

3rd Place- Choice of five discs. Free T-shirt.

Also door prizes to win discs!

Comment

Two week countdown!!!

Its getting closer everyday for the first tournament at the Roche Harbor course.
          I am sad to say we have to cap our entries at 72 people due to time restraints so please sign up by email ( duncaves@yahoo.com ) Thank you,
          can't wait to see you there.

Comment

Hell yeah! A group of us are headed to this. Haven't played the course, but the weather should be great and any day in the San Juans is a good day!

Who else?!!

Comment

A few of us from Mt Vernon and Anacortes.
              There will also be a good showing of Bellingham guys going as well.
              I think there are different rules that apply since we will be on a island.
              WORK LESS THROW MORE
              http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Almost full!

Hello, we are out of x-large shirts and the roster has a few spots left. Sign up before we are full!!!

Comment

Thank you

Thank you to all that came out and played!!! With you generosity we raised over $1000 for Relay for Life!! Can't wait for next year!!

Thank You Again, Ben Duncan

Comment

Major major props go out to Ben and the San Juan Island crew for the tournament yesterday. Definetely one of the funnest tournies I have ever played in. The course is awesome and was in great shape thanks to the hard work of the islanders. You guys rock!

If you have never played this course, make the effort to get out there soon. Very beautiful place, incredibly peaceful, and every local I met was a great dude. Looking forward to the next tournament out there.

Thanks again to all the San Juan folks for hosting and great job raising funds for the relay of life!

Roche Harbor Rocks!

Comment

Roche Harbor does rock. Well worth the trip. What a great group of locals out there playing discgolf. Thanks to all of them. I will be out there in the next mont or so to play again.

Thanks for the tip for the bus system. 10 dollars round trip runs every 30 mins!
                      WORK LESS THROW MORE
                      http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X