Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blu666z View Post
    Are you suggesting Sam migrates?
    No, I'd say he's clearly a resident species of MM1.

Comment

Hey Steve & Ryan great job on the tournament. I had a great time all weekend playing with some awesome ladies, and hanging out with some of my favorite people. Thanks to Bad Monkey Bikes as well for without them this tournament would not be possible. The Please burgers on Sunday were awesome. As was the ice cream.

Also I was wondering Steve if you were going to post the pictures somewhere that you were taking?

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        That's not my marker. Always mark the disc and put it behind me. Anyway, I barely got off of the ground because of all of those bags... wait...

FFS... I need a tan!
        You need to move up
        Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Also I was wondering Steve if you were going to post the pictures somewhere that you were taking?
          Cindy
          Just posted 17 of the best pictures from Saturday on Disc Golf Scene

I'm guessing Stuart is outside the circle here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
            Just posted 17 of the best pictures from Saturday on Disc Golf Scene

I'm guessing Stuart is outside the circle here.
            Wow, that's not the kind of HOPS I expect from Stu...

Comment

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
              Wow, that's not the kind of HOPS I expect from Stu...
              That is the very first jump putt i have ever seen Stu attempt. I think he got antsy cuz we we're headed to By The Bottle afterwards.
              Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Second to last hole of the tourney. Well outside the circle. It almost went in, too.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Just curious if any of the other pics will be uploaded and if so whereat?

Had a lot of fun this weekend can't wait till next year.

Comment

Columbian Sports Recap

Comment

I've posted the good photos to www.DGScene.com under the Bad Monkey Open tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
                        A little tough to find the good part, as all the sports are kind of mixed in there. Here's the part we care about:
                        Disc golf draws 104

Michael Medlock of Portland, who played his first disc golf tournament one year ago in Vancouver, threw a 2-under-par in the final round on Sunday to win the the Bad Monkey Open at Leverich Park in Vancouver.

The two-day tournament drew 104 competitors from Washington and Oregon spread among eight divisions. It was a Professional Disc Golf Association sanctioned B-Tier tournament. The PDGA sanctions four tiers of competition, with A being the highest.

There were four aces during the event, which included three 13-hole rounds. A crowd estimated at 75 watched the top four advanced men compete in the final nine-hole playoff on Sunday.

The Bad Monkey Open disc golf event is tentatively scheduled to return to Vancouver in July of 2012.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X