Clear All

Who will get the last spot?

Comment

Is there a waitlist for this event?

Thanks
      Read this ^

Comment

Open Registration is CLOSED.

However, a limited number of additional spots are available and will be filled on a first come, first served basis by division.

Please sign up for the Waiting List for spots for this event. You will be notified by e-mail or phone to complete the registration process.

http://www.badmonkeyopen.com/waitlist

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
          Open Registration is CLOSED.

However, a limited number of additional spots are available and will be filled on a first come, first served basis by division.

Please sign up for the Waiting List for spots for this event. You will be notified by e-mail or phone to complete the registration process.

http://www.badmonkeyopen.com/waitlist
          Thanks!
          Read this ^

Comment

Dan Let me know if you get in and want to road trip!
            Got Rain!

Comment

I was just wondering when we will be seeing the schedule for this event it would be very helpful in planning the weekend. Thisis always a sweet event and very well ran can't wait till tee time

Comment

http://www.badmonkeyopen.com/schedule

edit: whoops...that's last years...

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
                  http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/64842

The first upload of players is now on the PDGA web site.
                  watch out for that "Xander Waibel" guy. hes traveling all the way from Ontario, CA just to play leverich...

Comment

Hey Steve and Ryan,

I'd like some clarification on the rules for hole 2 during the tourney.

Usually it's a mandatory re-tee whenever I play doubles or what not, but was wondering if that complies with the PDGA rules?

Thanks, and I know Firefly will run BMO the correct way.

Comment

Rules question for hole 2 at Leverich for Bad Monkey Open

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                      I'd like some clarification on the rules for hole 2 during the tourney.
                      PDGA Rules relating to your question:
                      B. A player whose disc is considered out-of-bounds shall receive one penalty throw. The player may elect to play the next shot from:
                      (1) The previous lie as evidenced by the marker disc or, if the marker disc has been moved from an approximate lie, as agreed to by the majority of the group or an official; or (2) A lie that is up to one meter away from and perpendicular to the point where the disc last crossed into out-of-bounds, as determined by a majority of the group or an official. This holds true even if the direction takes the lie closer to the hole; or (3) Within the designated Drop Zone, if provided.
                      These options may be limited by the tournament director as a special condition (see 804.01).

B. The drop zone may be utilized in special conditions. The director must announce prior to the tournament how it is to be used and if a penalty throw is to be assessed. If no penalty is announced prior to the tournament, none will be assessed for use of the drop zone in special conditions.

So...
                      We haven't made our final decision on the requirements for this hole yet. We will probably designate a drop zone with will be mandatory for any throw that lands out of bounds on this hole (as we will do on hole 12 also). However, if we chose to make the drop zone at the tee or any place else on the course we could, AND we could choose to assess a penalty stroke for the OB shot or not.

Personally...
                      I would like to see an option for OB shots on hole two. Players could choose to take their second shot from the tee with NO penalty assessed or they could proceed to a drop zone located closer to the hole with a one stroke penalty. This would allow a player to tin-cup it till their bag is empty, however, for those that feel they might NEVER get a disc onto the green they could proceed to the drop zone after throwing one shot and adding the penalty stroke. However, that might be too confusing for some to handle so we may just go with the drop zone option for all missed shots.

Stay tuned and watch for us to publish the player's guide next week.

Comment

Just submitted my name to the wait list. Should I anticipate playing or is there 0 chance of my getting in?
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Bump
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I was on the waitlist and just got my call on Monday so I think it's safe to assume they're contacting people. Just keep checking youre email!

Comment

Sam, you can caddy for me and I will even let you wear my SF Giants World Champs T-shirt..

Comment

Yep. Spoke to Gwillim last night at Pier and there is a good chance that I will get in. Sweet!
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X