X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the WRO really happening?

The reg is being taken on the PDGA site but there is no flyer, no registered players listed and no other info.....

It's just over a week away...

Is it a go? I'm registered and would like to go...

Anybody?

:-) please....

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
    The reg is being taken on the PDGA site but there is no flyer, no registered players listed and no other info.....

It's just over a week away...

Is it a go? I'm registered and would like to go...

Anybody?

:-) please....

Yes WRO is happening. From my experience Kaleb is just a bit more relaxed when it comes to updating the PDGA site etc.
    As usual the saturday of the event party at Kalebs and he is hosting campers as well....least according to the email from this past weekend.

I do find it odd/frustrating that no fliers etc but then again why do fliers when you know you will fill no matter what. Different strokes different folks I guess.

To answer your question from the other thread. From my experience the b course is high enough that standing water is not an issue. Even with the Yakima river exceeding flood levels the Columbia was in no danger of being in flood stages...not even close.

i am attempting to get more Tri city people on this forum really...doubled's where are you? He would be the best to answer all our questions

/threadjack
    ------------oh and I updated the pdga site for the ASC again

-Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Cerrgurry View Post
      From my experience Kaleb is just a bit more relaxed when it comes to updating the PDGA site etc.
      That's being charitable...

Comment

Thanks Kris

I appreciate the input!

Kaleb always runs a great tourney and I'm certainly fine with different strokes...

Just had heard NOTHING and didn't want to book a hotel for the non-refundable rate if it wasn't happening....

Now, if I could just find out what time the players meeting will be Sat AM ;-)

Comment

I appreciate the input!

Kaleb always runs a great tourney and I'm certainly fine with different strokes...

Just had heard NOTHING and didn't want to book a hotel for the non-refundable rate if it wasn't happening....

Now, if I could just find out what time the players meeting will be Sat AM ;-)
          I will attempt to find out for sure. However, i seem to remember last year that check in started at 8am and that the players meeting was around 930 with the round starting at 10.
          -kristopher

Comment

WRO Location...

I will attempt to find out for sure. However, i seem to remember last year that check in started at 8am and that the players meeting was around 930 with the round starting at 10.
            -kristopher
            Am I safe in assuming at least Saturday's rounds will be at Columbia Park? Will Sunday be at Twin Rivers?

Comment

Am I safe in assuming at least Saturday's rounds will be at Columbia Park? Will Sunday be at Twin Rivers?
              Ummnn...Two Rivers....

Comment

Ummnn...Two Rivers....
                To my knowledge all three rounds are at Columbia Park. It would be insane to reduce the field from 2- 18hole courses to one 21 (i think) hole course.

Take Care
                Kris

Comment

To my knowledge all three rounds are at Columbia Park. It would be insane to reduce the field from 2- 18hole courses to one 21 (i think) hole course.
                  He meant: 2 rounds of 18 Saturday at Columbia, then one round Sunday at Two Rivers. Three extra holes. Not insane at all...

Comment

the windy river will be using the columbia park a/b course on saturday and sunday. Im fairly sure we will be trying tee times for the first time on sunday. Ive heard the online registration isnt working... Just so your know. If you plan on coming to play this event we will not be turning anyone away.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
                      the windy river will be using the columbia park a/b course on saturday and sunday. Im fairly sure we will be trying tee times for the first time on sunday. Ive heard the online registration isnt working... Just so your know. If you plan on coming to play this event we will not be turning anyone away.
                      Thanks for the information. What sort of issues are going on with online registration?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X