Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Wash 2011?

Jet Wash 2011?
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Anyody know if this is gonna happen this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
      Jet Wash 2011?
      Good Question!!!
      Relax and enjoy your hair
      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I talked with Guy this morning and it looks like the Jet Wash will NOT be happening this year. Maybe next year though..

Comment

Although Jet Wash won't be happening this year, we will be having a C-tier event at Seatac on Oct 1 as the finale for the Chainbanger's Summer Series. Details to come soon, but it will be a regular singles C-tier with payouts following the PDGA guidelines.

Comment

Big thank you to Guy for running this tournament for so many years!!! and also a pre-emptive thank you to Sheila and the club for hosting an end-of-the-year Seatac bash!

The Tac tourney trundles on towards teebird triumphs and troublesome triplebogeys!
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
              The Tac tourney trundles on towards teebird triumphs and troublesome triplebogeys!
              awesome alliteration, Andrew. alphabetical animation always adds to the ambiance. anticipation abounds!

three cheers for a one-day tourney at the 'Tac!
              Last edited by killa; July 13th, 2011, 12:20 PM. Reason: simplify, simplify, simplify. and punctuation.
              anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

If you wish to thank Guy in person for all the hard work he has done for the previous Jet Wash's, all the work he has done on Seatac, or any other reason to thank him, slap him, or spank him,.....he will be present at this year's Aquafest Open.

Comment

I also want to thank Jimmy for all he has done for me personally and the sport of DG, That's why he was recognized at the AM weekend CSI for 1000 volunteer hrs donated
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                    I also want to thank Jimmy for all he has done for me personally and the sport of DG, That's why he was recognized at the AM weekend CSI for 1000 volunteer hrs donated
                    Only 1000??!!!
                    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

To Guy- Thank you for all the years of devotion to a wonderful place and always putting on a fun show. Although I am fairly new to the history of the tourney, It was this event that I kept hearing epic tales that really got me curious about competitive play. My best round at Seatac was last years Jet Wash, Although many tournies will be held at the Tac, "The Wash" will be something special to me.
                      "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                      PDGA # 42821
                      Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X