• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Lilac City Open - May 28 & 29, 2011

2011 LILAC CITY OPEN

A PDGA "A" Tier Tournament

Memorial Day Weekend - May 28 & 29, 2011

This is an Inland North West Series Event.

This is also a Divisional Tour Event.

1 Round of 18 holes at Downriver Disc Golf Course.

1 Round of 18 holes at High Bridge Park Disc Golf Course.

1 Round of 27 holes on the Jumanji DGC @ 4 Mound Disc Golf Reserve (Pro & Adv. Divisions).

1 Round of 26 holes on the Porcupine 13 DGC @ 4 Mound Disc Golf Reserve (Int. & Lower Divisions).

A Final 10 Round for all Pros in the cash + one out of the cash per division.

Online registration is available at PDGA Sign-up.

Download the flyer/entry form below or at SDGA.us.

You may view the registered players at the PDGA Tournament page.

Tournament limited to 180 competitors.

Registration closes on Wednesday, May 25, 2011.

For more info email Wobbly Bob Perrewe
    Last edited by Wobbly Bob; April 20th, 2011, 11:45 AM.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

I'm playing the LCO for the first time this year. I'm super stoked to check out all the great courses up there in NE Washington.

Comment

There is an intermediate player with a 938 rating? Sounds like a case of severe sand bagging to me... Is there anyway for a Tournament Director to force a player to play in a division more suited to them? Obviously this person should be stepping up to advanced. Considering that he'd have one of the higher ratings in that division...
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        There is an intermediate player with a 938 rating? Sounds like a case of severe sand bagging to me... Is there anyway for a Tournament Director to force a player to play in a division more suited to them? Obviously this person should be stepping up to advanced. Considering that he'd have one of the higher ratings in that division...
        935 is cut off for intermediate...but the wss will allow someone that has started in intermediate even if there rating takes them out of that division

Comment

Is there a way to determine if the player rating started below 935 this year and has moved up due to a ratings update?
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Not sure who you are talking about because the highest rated player in that division is 933. I looked at his profile and there are only five rated rounds under his belt. He could probably play advanced but he would have a better chance of winning in intermediate.

Comment

Yeah, my phone took a shit this morning apparently. The lcd is making 3, 8 and 0 all look the same.

Price of my smart phone: 300 dollars
              Price of my plan: 65 a month
              Price of watching me put my foot in my mouth over and over again: Priceless.
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Price of my smart phone: 300 dollars
                Price of my plan: 65 a month
                Price of watching me put my foot in my mouth over and over again: Priceless.
                Good one!

Comment

Yeah, his is the perfect example of a "bubble" player. It looks like he's been playing AM1 since 2008, but he hasn't won one yet, despite some very strong performances (like a 969 round at last years BSF). I'd be playing AM2 if I were him though, at least until I had a few wins under my belt. He's definitely the guy to beat as of right now; experienced, with a track record of performing well in some very competitive fields.

Comment

So the question is is it more important to win or play at your skill level?
                    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                      My answer: It's more important to have fun.
                      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

As a competitive person , I crave challenge. I am constant in my belief that I'm better then I am. Now if I can only match my that delusion...
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                          at your skill level jub its just important YOU can get there ...lol but winning would be nice

Comment

I wish I had put a few more competitive wins under my belt before making the jump to open. I would think the confidence that comes with winning in your division can be carried over when you step up divisions.

Comment

just try and beat the courses stu... you'll end up beating yourself into the ground. lol

As a competitive person , I crave challenge. I am constant in my belief that I'm better then I am. Now if I can only match my that delusion...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X