X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
    Ummnnn....well don't ever play Brown Deer or any of the courses in Flagstaff....

Differents strokes I guess...
    More specifically speaking to narrow fairways that don't allow a big arm thrower to bomb towards the hole in any direction.

As far as Spokane courses being "lefty friendly"...I'd say I'm happy I have a new anhyzer disc again...but my left handed friends who throw still complain about all the "righty friendly" holes.

I personally like the variety and tire of the 400ft RHBH hyzer fade layouts of many of the NW courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyounger View Post
      More specifically speaking to narrow fairways that don't allow a big arm thrower to bomb towards the hole in any direction.

As far as Spokane courses being "lefty friendly"...I'd say I'm happy I have a new anhyzer disc again...but my left handed friends who throw still complain about all the "righty friendly" holes.

I personally like the variety and tire of the 400ft RHBH hyzer fade layouts of many of the NW courses.
      I love, and have a personal attachment to all the courses in the area... but that's just me. I like to think Gordy designs course for his lefty wife, Jaymie, but I can't seem to find a serious bias in either direction, for any of the courses locally. They all seem pretty fair. But I just love playing golf, righty or lefty-wannabee. I'd sure like another 40' on my lefty-wannabee though. (sidearm, in case you didn't get my clever analogy).

Comment

Beware. There was a bigfoot sighting at Downriver. I saw it last night on Q13..
        http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-sasq...0,248023.story
        www.rewindb.com

Comment

are they sure that wasn't big mike looking for a shanked drive

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
            are they sure that wasn't big mike looking for a shanked drive
            naw the vid didnt show the funky golf shorts he wears ..lol

Comment

Four Mound open today and ready for play

$5/car. carpooling saves. If you don't see me please leave your name and payment on the table in the Clubhouse. Don't forget to wipe your feet. Gordy

Comment

Camping

Hello, I am playing LCo and I was not able to pay for camping when I registered. I was wondering if I can pay when I get to Downriver tomorrow morning?

Comment

dubs?

Any pre-tourney dubs?

Comment

You can camp at 4-mound.

Originally posted by bluehound42 View Post
                    Hello, I am playing LCo and I was not able to pay for camping when I registered. I was wondering if I can pay when I get to Downriver tomorrow morning?
                    I will have a list of pre-paid campers. you just come on up and I'll catch you on Sat. nite. See you there. Gordy

Comment

Dubs at High Bridge

Originally posted by Discmonster25455 View Post
                      Any pre-tourney dubs?
                      I think if your there by 4:30 you'll be in plenty of time. Cody Miller is running it. Random pairs.

Comment

Thanks to all the hard workers who made this event possible, it was great and I can only imagine what a headache running an A-Tier must be. Even though I laid a fantastically stinky egg on Jumanji, I still managed to have fun despite one of my lowest rated rounds in recent memory. I even like most of the changes at Downriver, actually I kinda liked them all once I heard some of the explanation behind them. Thanks for another great LCO. I hope to try to get some revenge at Four Mound at the Country Cup but am not sure if I can make it.

Comment

Once again, so glad I came out to Spokane to play the Lilac Open! Bob, Jamie & Gordy (& the rest of the LCO crew) had the courses in great shape and things ran really smoothly. I didn't feel like I played very well (arrrrg!!) but cashed none the less and the pro payouts were impressive for sure. Since I played in the final 10 I wasn't able to do nearly as much photography as I usually do but I did take PICTURES of my group during the finals and caught the lead card toward the end of their round as well.

I still haven't seen a rattlesnake at four mound, hope to someday. Did see a wild Turkey flying down from the top of one of the mounds while we were milling about up there. The pygmy nuthatches are still nesting in the dead tree by Jumanji's hole 25 teepad too. Beautiful weather all weekend made the tourney a real pleasure to play.
                          Cheers, Eric

Comment

Well played by all who attended! Go BODEY!!! Way to represent for all the locals that shot terrible rounds! It was awesome all weekend despite my abortion of a Jumanji round. I can't wait to get what I hope will be revenge at the Country Cup. Well done to every volunteer and we need to do this again next year.

P.S. We filmed the final 10 of the lead card with a high def camera. Editing will start very soon and it will be up for the viewing pleasure of all.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Body's 1st round score was incorrectly posted as 44 when it was actually 50. Consiquently Finished 8th.
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                                PICTURES Cheers, Eric

Nice work Edge

But who's this whittler (whitlock) guy never seen him before lol
                                rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X