Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a though provoking hole you can take an brutal 11, birdie it only using putter placement shots, or anything in between.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
      I took an 11 on that hole on black. threw into shit, found, threw, lost disc, went back to last throw, two throws to get out, hyzer to within 50, putt missed miserably, mad putt back that missed, mad putt that didn't missed that bad, made putt!

I am sorry to all that had to witness that, but the course was awesome despite the fact that I wasn't playing well!

Tin cup style
      Harsh. I am only getting 10p counting that back, but harsh, nonetheless. I have a PDGA 11ppp on the books myself. Windy River, temp course, can't recall the hole #, but it's all about river right, and road left, trees, and long.
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• ratings update

So can anyone tell me why the second update since the tournament doesn't have the Showdown scores in it? Just wondering, would like to see it changed because I should go up. Looks like next one isn't until October. Thanks!
        "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

• Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
          We will be finalizing our TD report and closing out the books for this tourney on Thursday. I appologize for the delay, I have been on a much needed vacation!
          Pretty sure this is the answer to your question.

Give em a break, those guys worked hard.

Play better in your next tourney and your rating will go up even higher in the next update!!
          Read this ^

Comment

• I did give em a break, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just asking since it has been two updates since the tourney. Thats all. Missing the first one made sense and I was just curious about the second. Its nice to see your rating do stuff since that's pretty much what you pay for with the pdga when you suck like me. I saw the previous post, it was August 30th...figured they would make the other deadline but I guess not. I know how hard they worked, I helped a little, very little, and I do know what they were up against. This is part of why I hate Facebook, email and texting...nobody gets your intent through writing. Your always seen as an ass. I will patiently wait for the next update which will probably not include more than one tourney because that one will be late too I bet. Oh well. And my ratings don't exactly skyrocket. I apologize for coming off as a prick.
            "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

• I dont think you came off that way. Personally I think that part of paying to play in any sanctioned tournament that it should be the TD's duty to post saturday rounds and Sunday finals the day of. So you can look at others in your division and determine what you need to do the next day in detail and what you could have done better in retrospect. As far as finalizing it for the PDGA that should also happen ASAP to get it in to an upcoming ratings update. Hopefully the PDGA will make it easier for TD's to do this with the new improved site they are working on. It's pretty sweet to come home from a Saturday round and see the standings. At the Beaver State Fling I got daily standings in my tent at the campground. I dont hold out hope that this will happen but it's what I expect for any tournament over a C tier that I enter.
              www.rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                I got daily standings in my tent at the campground. :
                Dude...that's WAY too much information........

Comment

• Trust me. I was barely able to stand up. However I did play a mean staggering glow round. It would have been better if my wife was there. That would have helped my standings!
                  www.rewindb.com

Comment

• Can anyone confirm if this event has shown up in their PDGA standings?
                    www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                    www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

• I appologize for the delay, we are working out issues with the TD report. We hope to have this resolved asap. Again, sorry for the delay.
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• Ratings update???

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                        I appologize for the delay, we are working out issues with the TD report. We hope to have this resolved asap. Again, sorry for the delay.
                        Wondering what the issue is that my round ratings from mid-August haven't been noted on this latest November update.

It's quite frustrating to have not seen these scores reflected on my overall rating.

Should I send the PDGA some sort of message? Not a threat, but the reason why I play sanctioned tournaments is to increase my rating.

Again, thanks for running the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                          Wondering what the issue is that my round ratings from mid-August haven't been noted on this latest November update.

It's quite frustrating to have not seen these scores reflected on my overall rating.

Should I send the PDGA some sort of message? Not a threat, but the reason why I play sanctioned tournaments is to increase my rating.

Again, thanks for running the tourney.
                          I apologize again for the delay. The TD report has been submitted to the PDGA. It was my understanding that the ratings were to be included in the latest update.

I totally understand your sentiment, the rating updates are what keep me coming back as well.

You have my word that this kind of issue will never happen again with our tourneys.

Chris Gilberts
                          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X