Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, ...and 18 black,... but lets not speak of it again.

Comment

• The safari version of 16 was because I felt with the double drive format that regular 15, 16, or 17 might anyone of them just be a push hole. but didn't want zero holes to play between 14 and 18 (boring) so 16x was born. I'm not in general a huge fan of crazy safari holes so next year may spend more time on finding the perfect 9 hole DDAS Skins layout. (blind folded from AM 11? I'd pay money to watch that.)
      sigpic

Comment

• Safari 16 was a wise move. It provided the linkage to 18, and had a serpentine fairway there with the road. It wasn't safari in the "over the tennis court, around the jungle gym, over the bus parking area, then button hook right" kind of way. I agree that 15-17 standard would have pushed.

Comment

• blind folded from AM 11?

that is it that's the shot i'm tryin next time i'm there

Comment

• Originally posted by Yardbird View Post
            How was the "The Shoot- OutĒ Pro/Am Skins?

Did all eight players get a piece of the pot or did a couple of teams clean house?

Well let's just say that a portion of every skin went to a westsound club member!
            Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
            Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

• Does anyone know why this tourney was not included in the most recent player rating update as of August 30, 2011?

Comment

• TD Reports were due August 16th for this update. My guess would be not enough time. Another update will be done in two weeks.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
                  Does anyone know why this tourney was not included in the most recent player rating update as of August 30, 2011?

More often than not it is due to the final TD report/TD Fees not having been submitted before the ratings deadline, which was the 16th of this month.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by EnigmaSquad View Post
                    Does anyone know why this tourney was not included in the most recent player rating update as of August 30, 2011?
                    We will be finalizing our TD report and closing out the books for this tourney on Thursday. I appologize for the delay, I have been on a much needed vacation!
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

• And a much Deserved vacation! I was just asking out of curiosity. Wasn't sure how things worked, that's all.

Comment

• I am so jacked about a 735 rated round. thankfully when your mid 800's it gets dropped the other two were OK. red par is 56-57* black is accurate at 63
                        *this includes the OB'd green on #11?

The event went really well but no surprises there. A bunch of first timers nailed the track and then it's maiden voyage !!!!

I still say 18 would make two epic holes

one eyed jub
                        rewindb.com

Comment

• one epic hole + one epic hole = 18... one really epic hole.

we are not so great at the math in MaCo.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Skookum View Post
                            one epic hole + one epic hole = 18... one really epic hole.

we are not so great at the math in MaCo.
                            Ignore JubJub. Hole 18 is a great hole. I played it twice on Sunday and despite the fact that I 5'd it both times, I wouldn't change it.

I should have had the 4 the second time through, since I pimped the drive out to the field, but I screwed up the upshot and didn't leave myself with a putt.

Jeff

PS: To me, the par 60+ means you guys are doing just fine on the math
                            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                              Ignore JubJub. Hole 18 is a great hole. I played it twice on Sunday and despite the fact that I 5'd it both times, I wouldn't change it.

I should have had the 4 the second time through, since I pimped the drive out to the field, but I screwed up the upshot and didn't leave myself with a putt.

Jeff
                              I wrote down 4 twice red and 2nd time black, same way two to field third inside 30 ft key 3rd big hyzer past basket, short is death!!!!

5 first time black same but doink'd putt
                              rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                                I wrote down 4 twice red and 2nd time black, same way two to field third inside 30 ft key 3rd big hyzer past basket, short is death!!!!

5 first time black same but doink'd putt
                                I took an 11 on that hole on black. threw into shit, found, threw, lost disc, went back to last throw, two throws to get out, hyzer to within 50, putt missed miserably, mad putt back that missed, mad putt that didn't missed that bad, made putt!

I am sorry to all that had to witness that, but the course was awesome despite the fact that I wasn't playing well!

Tin cup style

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X