Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Bake! Those look great, they will look even better when they are in the ground!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
      Nice work Bake! Those look great, they will look even better when they are in the ground!
      They look lighter when they are blurry.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes thay are Heavy, you will need to bring your friends to help on saturday the 6th We Need People to HELP !!!

Comment

Whose idea was it to pour concrete tee signs?

Comment

Originally posted by maco capo View Post
            Whose idea was it to pour concrete tee signs?
            I am curious if we will hear Blue Danube and see primates?

Wish I had a chocolate bar!
            rewindb.com

Comment

After a great meeting tonight, I am pleased to announce our goal of $2500 added CASH will be met! Its too bad Pro Worlds is happening the same weekend...... who is going to claim the stake?!?!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/67776

It just keeps getting better.....

Comment

Wow, nice looking payout and tee signs! They do look heavyish..
                Relax and enjoy your hair
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I'm thinking about coming up from Oregon for this event... A couple of questions... I play pro so I guess I need a guarantee that there will be a division for me and I was wondering if I should pay online or just wait until I get there next week to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                    I'm thinking about coming up from Oregon for this event... A couple of questions... I play pro so I guess I need a guarantee that there will be a division for me and I was wondering if I should pay online or just wait until I get there next week to pay?
                    I guarantee there will be an open division for you, we have had a bunch of new entries into the open division. It would be great if you could pay online. It really helps with the logistic of everything if we have our numbers in line before the day of the event. And BTW, it looks like there is only about 15 spots or so available.

Comment

TEAM DISC ADDICTION will be there! We are looking forward to coming down for the fun and camping!

The TD will graciously be allowing us to take registrations for the August 20th RISING ISLAND OPEN as well. Full details can be found at http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=7409

We're looking forward to the SHOWDOWN!
                      www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                      www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Update on the PDGA registration?

Thanks, it has said 44 players for a while now! Assuming there is more...

Comment

Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
                          Update on the PDGA registration?

Thanks, it has said 44 players for a while now! Assuming there is more...
                          I will check on it and see if we can get it updated. There are still spots available, not a lot though.

With $2500 added cash......

Advanced Men winner = Chainstar Portable Basket ($350)

Open Men= ?????????????????????

It just keeps getting better.....

Comment

Disc Addiction will be there dying discs during the tournament. I don't think we'll be able to CUT designs on-site, but if you can tell us the design(s) you'd like ahead of time we can get them cut and will bring them with us. To see the available designs visit www.DiscAddiction.com OR if there's a design you want but we don't have shoot me a PM and we can often do special requests.

We look forward to playing next weekend!!
                            www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
                            www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

i have a nuke that needs the Scorpio dye on it....but i'm still working on my entry fee

Comment

When I signed up it stated there were only 3 units in stock. Is that all the remaining spots?
                                "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                                PDGA # 42821
                                Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X